New To iHerb?

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Great Product

Posted by 5439307274508603983 on Aug 05, 2014

Order was delivered before the promise date. Very well pleased.

Stops Leg & Foot Cramps in about one minute.

Posted by 5363272283562429194 on Aug 13, 2014

Now that I have found the Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Leg and Foot Cramps Liquid, I wouldn't do without it. It doesn't taste that great, but it works. It is also salt and gluten free.

Agony under control

Posted by 5008371081562550341 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been using this stuff for two years and want the world to know it is THE BEST, PERIOD! It's a bit tough to swallow, but you know what the alternative is. No more agonizing cramps. It has ALWAYS worked for me, even if I had to repeat due to the severity of the cramps. But that is rare to be that extreme. I would not sell my for any amount if I couldn't ever buy more. Luckily that is not the case, and iherb is the best price I have found. Thank you so much!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2455633 on Aug 08, 2011

This really does work for leg & foot cramps. Unfortunately, it very tough to swallow. I use 1 T. & dilute with water.

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer3206044 on Aug 11, 2011

This stuff is amazing! My husband suffers from terrible leg cramps some nights. He would be up and down several times a night in terrible pain. No doctor could ever find a solution. I decided to search online and found this remedy. It is truly a miracle. The cramps stop in seconds and do not come back for the remainder of the night. I have stocked up anh iHerb has the very best prices. I read the reviews, I believed and trusted, and it was an excellent choice!