un cramped sleep

Posted by 4798253298786770547 on Jul 04, 2012

This product could not have been truer to its words. My husbands cramps immediately went away. I have recommended this to friends and family. Sincerely, Laurie Clark

This stuff really works!

Posted by 4877153019228939400 on Aug 02, 2012

I had been trying different products for my extreme leg and foot cramps, but nothing worked. I found this product online and decided to order it. I wish there was a distributor closer to my home, but I'm willing to pay the s&h because it works so well. When a cramp starts, I just shake the bottle, swig a mouthful, and chase it with a little water. It will "take your breath away", but that's a minor problem because the results are so good and so INSTANT. I don't know how it could work so fast, but it does....and for that I am thankful!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farms, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5536391017572985189 on Aug 20, 2012

I rub the solution on my legs and it helps enough to reorder the product. Thanks.

Miracle potion for relieving muscle cramps…

Posted by 5130453290252114788 on Dec 21, 2012

I ordered this originally for my wife who has extremely painful thigh, calf and foot cramps that can wake her up in the middle of the night. She takes two caps full in a little water (or straight if necessary) and within seconds’ starts getting relief and gone totally in minutes. I rarely get cramps but have taken it with the same results. If you like vinegar you will be fine if not you’ll want to have a chaser ready… I order it 4 bottles at a time to make sure we are never without it.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 5280393172583696111 on Jan 09, 2013

I have been using Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps for months now. At first only as needed, but recently I have had to use every night before bed to prevent the cramping before it happens. Due to both knees being bone on bone I wear myself out and would wake up many times a night with extreme leg cramps, but now that I take 2-3 capfuls before bed each night I usually sleep through the night. When I skip it at night I have to get up and take it. Also, my mom woke me one night with leg cramps so bad she was crying. I did not know what to do for her. Her cramps would not stop, then I remembered and made her a 3 capful dose, telling her that her cramps would stop soon and they did, she was thrilled. I will continue to purchase this product. Thanks for the great pricing, the best anywhere. Signed, Carolyn

Love this product

Posted by 5674179241485540864 on Jan 25, 2015

I suffer from severe leg cramps in my feet, taking this product gives me immediately result.

caleb treeze

Posted by 5270458879011959087 on Jan 30, 2015

great product great service !

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this for a friend who suffers with nightly debilitating leg cramps. She was about ready to throw in the towel! This has been a great relief to her as she will take a dose before bed each night. This will prevent cramps for several hours, but she still will wake up once or twice with cramps and have to take another dose. The cramps are usually relieved within a minute or two. This may not sound like much, but from what I understand, this is a great improvement from past suffering.

great stuff

Posted by 5651345210402078895 on Feb 25, 2015

I tried it twice and it worked both times.

it works :)

Posted by 4741756998017609633 on Mar 04, 2015

it works but tastes awful..............