Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Agony under control

Posted by 5008371081562550341 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been using this stuff for two years and want the world to know it is THE BEST, PERIOD! It's a bit tough to swallow, but you know what the alternative is. No more agonizing cramps. It has ALWAYS worked for me, even if I had to repeat due to the severity of the cramps. But that is rare to be that extreme. I would not sell my for any amount if I couldn't ever buy more. Luckily that is not the case, and iherb is the best price I have found. Thank you so much!

Really Works

Posted by Reviewer2455633 on Aug 08, 2011

This really does work for leg & foot cramps. Unfortunately, it very tough to swallow. I use 1 T. & dilute with water.

Miracle cure

Posted by Reviewer3206044 on Aug 11, 2011

This stuff is amazing! My husband suffers from terrible leg cramps some nights. He would be up and down several times a night in terrible pain. No doctor could ever find a solution. I decided to search online and found this remedy. It is truly a miracle. The cramps stop in seconds and do not come back for the remainder of the night. I have stocked up anh iHerb has the very best prices. I read the reviews, I believed and trusted, and it was an excellent choice!

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 04, 2011

bought this for my mom who suffers terribly from night cramps in her legs. she can have several a night and although she's found some things offered mild relief she swears nothing compares to this product.

Foot Cramp Gone in a Minute or Less

Posted by Reviewer1002474 on Oct 28, 2011

This product stopped my 81 year old mother's foot cramps immediately. She woke me up screaming. Once I figured out what was wrong I remembered that I had some in the refrigerator and I mixed her a double dose in about 2 ounces of water and told her to drink it down quickly, her relief was fast.