Miracle product

Posted by 5123353463310454501 on May 22, 2012

Again one of the most wonderful products I have every used. Leg cramps are gone in a second. Fantistic stuff. Keep up the good work and keep it out there for the public to buy. Love it. Thanks for pain free legs and feet. Wonderful. Sincerly Brenda Orsbon

Totally Recommend This!

Posted by 5725365690778580640 on Oct 12, 2016

This is a great product! Cannot say enough good about it or the relief it gives in just a few minutes (my choice is to pour a small amount into the palm of my hand and apply). This is my second bottle and as long as I experience occasional leg cramps, I hope I never have to be without it.

This product work!!

Posted by 5221595042216817488 on Jun 28, 2016

It said that if you put it on a cramp it will go away quickly. I had a bad cramp and crawled to the bottle, rubbed some on the cramp and it was gone in about 30 seconds. Can't beat that!!!

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Aug 17, 2016

This product meets the highest standards of homeopathy. It literally works EVERY time and has never failed me. Within seconds my cramps abate and in about 2 minutes, they completely vanish. I have tried prescription medication and many home remedies, nothing helped effectively. Amish medicine is clearly practiced with the highest standards in mind which does not surprise me. This is my go to product before any sporting event or physical exertion. You HAVE to try it to believe it. I wish all medications worked like this!

caleb treeze

Posted by 5270458879011959087 on Jan 30, 2015

great product great service !

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stop leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5658319591924750924 on Oct 17, 2016

Found it originally at drug store. Bought it on a lark. First cramp, I could not believe the rapid relief. Will never be without it again. Purchased 8 bottles since I found it and have used up 4 to date. It is not the vast quantity that is needed for relief, matter of fact that amount is minuscule. I suffer with a lot of muscle cramps and have never received relief like "Caleb Treeze" provides me. Thanks for this old time remedy!!!!!

Effective

Posted by 5320377850764382101 on Jun 24, 2016

Dad says it is effective in preventing cramps at night after a spoonful before bed. Not so fast reaction when trying to ease cramps on the spot, though. Reordering!

THIS PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!!

Posted by Reviewer1975098 on Oct 29, 2016

This product was purchased for a man suffering terribly with severe leg cramps due to agent orange and liver damage. AMISH OIL IS THE ONLY RELIEF from the leg cramps he has ever had. Within minutes after taking the Amish Oil his leg cramps are gone. I have reordered the product in double quantity this time to be sure he does not run out. YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED IN THIS PRODUCT!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farms, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5536391017572985189 on Aug 20, 2012

I rub the solution on my legs and it helps enough to reorder the product. Thanks.

So far so good!

Posted by 4973817366969761555 on Jun 14, 2012

I have only been using this product for about two weeks now but mit seems to be working. I play senior softball(over sixty league) and have been taking the required dose before the games. and I have not had any foot or leg cramps so far.