Amazing!

Posted by 4758423256013929134 on Apr 14, 2015

This product really works!!

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Aug 17, 2016

This product meets the highest standards of homeopathy. It literally works EVERY time and has never failed me. Within seconds my cramps abate and in about 2 minutes, they completely vanish. I have tried prescription medication and many home remedies, nothing helped effectively. Amish medicine is clearly practiced with the highest standards in mind which does not surprise me. This is my go to product before any sporting event or physical exertion. You HAVE to try it to believe it. I wish all medications worked like this!

awesome stuff

Posted by 4961856644302148966 on Nov 07, 2015

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!

Ms. Hurt

Posted by 4857688981341233794 on Dec 11, 2015

Absolutely love this product! I could not believe how fast my feet pain went away! I tell everyone with foot and leg pain about it. Have been using it since the first time I tried it

WORKED LIKE A CHARM

Posted by 4681982092156340923 on Dec 14, 2015

once you get it past the taste buds it goes to work within a minute.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4777569381755824427 on Jan 23, 2016

This product is truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Whenever I have a cramp in my leg in the middle of the night, I get right up and go for this. I works just like it say. Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in about one minute. All pains vanish quickly, (For Real). Vee

the best

Posted by 5048741091085035874 on Feb 18, 2016

This is THE best. Without it I would still be suffering from leg and foot cramps. I found nothing that helped, now I have it... Yeah Thank you Calab Treeze. Not only that but it works immediately. I won;t be without it.