Amazing!

Posted by 4758423256013929134 on Apr 14, 2015

This product really works!!

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.

Leg cramps

Posted by 4904985708896586710 on Sep 15, 2014

My wife has been having leg cramps for years. With this item, the leg cramps are under control. She very seldom has a leg cramp. She was given a bottle, of this item, by our daughter. It works. She has been using this product for several months. We have recommended this to our friends. Thanks

Caleb Treeze Organic. Delivers.

Posted by 5600102962982550745 on Sep 28, 2014

The product really works! It does such a fantastic job, that I go to sleep with confidence that Caleb Treeze is at a hand's reach. Very pleased.