Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.

Astounding!

Posted by SteeleBlue on Oct 31, 2015

This product meets the highest standards of homeopathy. It literally works EVERY time and has never failed me. Within seconds my cramps abate and in about 2 minutes, they completely vanish. I have tried prescription medication and many home remedies, nothing helped effectively. Amish medicine is clearly practiced with the highest standards in mind which does not surprise me. This is my go to product before any sporting event or physical exertion.

awesome stuff

Posted by 4961856644302148966 on Nov 07, 2015

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!

Ms. Hurt

Posted by 4857688981341233794 on Dec 11, 2015

Absolutely love this product! I could not believe how fast my feet pain went away! I tell everyone with foot and leg pain about it. Have been using it since the first time I tried it

WORKED LIKE A CHARM

Posted by 4681982092156340923 on Dec 14, 2015

once you get it past the taste buds it goes to work within a minute.

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4777569381755824427 on Jan 23, 2016

This product is truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Whenever I have a cramp in my leg in the middle of the night, I get right up and go for this. I works just like it say. Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in about one minute. All pains vanish quickly, (For Real). Vee

the best

Posted by 5048741091085035874 on Feb 18, 2016

This is THE best. Without it I would still be suffering from leg and foot cramps. I found nothing that helped, now I have it... Yeah Thank you Calab Treeze. Not only that but it works immediately. I won;t be without it.

It Truly Works!!

Posted by 5543027828014563818 on Feb 19, 2016

Best - no, ONLY product that is really effective, and I have been suffering for 60 years! What a relief!!!!

Joyce

Posted by 5426536897798178620 on Feb 19, 2016

This really works. I've taken it often because I take cholesterol medication and it gives you leg,hand,foot cramps and God knows where .Taken this, I go without them for a few days. What a relief .

Stoplegcramps

Posted by 4991701825473192541 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.