STOPS LEG & FOOT CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Mar 13, 2015

Prior to being rushed to the hospital where a 4"(H)x 6" (L) blood clot was discovered above my left knee - I was experiencing severe cramps in my calf and leg. That was the period I discovered this product. IT WORKS........it really works. Even today, if my leg starts to cramp after too much exertion - 4 tablespoons of this product (with water) will stop the cramp within 3-4 minutes.

sURE cURE FOR lEG cRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2112297 on Apr 21, 2016

Have used this product for a couple years. Works as it says it should, within a minute or two. I mix some with apple juice and during the night, whenever I get up to go to the bathroom I take a swallow, and helps prevent leg cramps. Wonderful stuff.

Love this product

Posted by 5674179241485540864 on Jan 25, 2015

I suffer from severe leg cramps in my feet, taking this product gives me immediately result.

Like a Miracle

Posted by 5335091121923615686 on Oct 12, 2016

I have suffered from foot and leg cramps my entire life. I've taken mineral supplements, eaten bananas, exercised, etc. The only way I could get rid of them before was to flood them out by drinking 20 oz. of water at a time, and then they usually went away within 5 mins. Of course then I'd have to spend the rest of the night getting up to use the bathroom. I've used the Caleb Treeze formula about 5 times now, and it is like a miracle. It stopped the cramps within 1 or 2 minutes! I don't even dilute it; I just keep it by my bed and take a straight swig when needed. The taste is pretty intense, but this stuff works! I wish I'd known about this years ago!

Foot Cramp Gone in a Minute or Less

Posted by Reviewer1002474 on Oct 28, 2011

This product stopped my 81 year old mother's foot cramps immediately. She woke me up screaming. Once I figured out what was wrong I remembered that I had some in the refrigerator and I mixed her a double dose in about 2 ounces of water and told her to drink it down quickly, her relief was fast.

Stoplegcramps

Posted by 4991701825473192541 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

Miracle potion for relieving muscle cramps…

Posted by 5130453290252114788 on Dec 21, 2012

I ordered this originally for my wife who has extremely painful thigh, calf and foot cramps that can wake her up in the middle of the night. She takes two caps full in a little water (or straight if necessary) and within seconds’ starts getting relief and gone totally in minutes. I rarely get cramps but have taken it with the same results. If you like vinegar you will be fine if not you’ll want to have a chaser ready… I order it 4 bottles at a time to make sure we are never without it.

natural remedy for leg cramps

Posted by 5046965508648797043 on Sep 06, 2016

amazingly very quick and effective for leg cramps used topically.............though you do smell like a deli afterwards.......been using this for several years .....if you get night leg cramps this definitely works quickly

Joyce

Posted by 5426536897798178620 on Feb 19, 2016

This really works. I've taken it often because I take cholesterol medication and it gives you leg,hand,foot cramps and God knows where .Taken this, I go without them for a few days. What a relief .

Wonderful Product

Posted by 4777569381755824427 on Jan 23, 2016

This product is truly amazing. I have been using it for years. Whenever I have a cramp in my leg in the middle of the night, I get right up and go for this. I works just like it say. Stops Leg and Foot Cramps in about one minute. All pains vanish quickly, (For Real). Vee