Stoplegcramps

Posted by 4991701825473192541 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent remedy. Works promptly. A tremendous relief. Works like a charm.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg and Foot Cramps

Posted by 5387947923566537864 on May 18, 2013

My Husband and I are both using this product. What a God-send!!! It works immediately when used. I am a Diabetic, on Dialysis, and I have a partially amputated left foot. Pain resolved!!! During Dialysis, no more leg or foot cramps. The product is all natural. The only challenge is, the taste. I have grown accustomed to it by mixing it with a little juice or whatever I have on hand. The results out weigh the taste. My husband was having severe leg and foot cramps at night, after working hard all day. He is absolutely thrill at the results he is experiencing!!! Sometimes his job requires him to work a night shift, so he takes it before going to work. He says he Sailed through his night. Once again, pain resolved!!! Thank You...Thank You...Thank You, for an OUTSTANDING product, at a reasonable price.

NO MORE LEG CRAMPS!!!

Posted by 5093114094416452247 on Jan 14, 2014

I can't believe this works! My spouse has had continuing problems with leg cramps, especially at night. He has tried many different medications from his doctor. They did NOT work, plus had more side effects than anyone would want. He has not had a leg cramp since he started taking Caleb Treeze. It's like a miracle. Thank you.

Great Product

Posted by 5439307274508603983 on Aug 05, 2014

Order was delivered before the promise date. Very well pleased.

Stops Leg & Foot Cramps in about one minute.

Posted by 5363272283562429194 on Aug 13, 2014

Now that I have found the Caleb Treeze Organic Farm Leg and Foot Cramps Liquid, I wouldn't do without it. It doesn't taste that great, but it works. It is also salt and gluten free.

Agony under control

Posted by 5008371081562550341 on Sep 01, 2014

I've been using this stuff for two years and want the world to know it is THE BEST, PERIOD! It's a bit tough to swallow, but you know what the alternative is. No more agonizing cramps. It has ALWAYS worked for me, even if I had to repeat due to the severity of the cramps. But that is rare to be that extreme. I would not sell my for any amount if I couldn't ever buy more. Luckily that is not the case, and iherb is the best price I have found. Thank you so much!

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

No more cramps !!

Posted by 4963136653768332955 on Aug 08, 2013

I am 62 years old and have become involved in triathlons and long distance bicycling. I have been plagued by leg cramps late in the events. Now I take a double shot of "Stops Leg and Foot Cramps" before I start and I have not had a cramp since. It works great. I recently did a 210 mile bike ride and had no cramps. I am very happy with the product.

UNBELIEVABLE... IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by 5597120978388211391 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer from severe muscle cramps under my ribcage. I've been to doctors, had xrays, ultrasounds & CT scans. I think my doctors think I'm crazy. I'm NOT the cramps are so severe I double over in pain. I saw an add for "Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" and thought to myself what the heck it's less expensive than a doctors visit. IT REALLY WORKS! I must admit the taste is really, really bad but..... I don't car it works on the cramps under my ribcage. One night I had a cramp in my calf. I just couldnt drink this so I rubbed some on my calf and within a minute it was gone!! THE FAST RELIEF FROM MUSCLE CRAMPS (1-2 minutes) IS AMAZING... The bad taste is a smal price to pay for relief!!!