FOOT CRAMP REMEDY

Posted by 5641854874206463613 on Mar 09, 2015

What can I say except IT WORKS. I've had on and off cramping in my feet and lower legs over the last twenty years, maybe even longer. I do not know the science behind why this product works but I have been taking, as directed, one cap full in 2 ounces of water, every 24 hours for more than two weeks now. Results? NO CRAMPS. I was waking in the middle of the night with severe cramps and pain. Sometimes it was hard to even put my feet flat on the floor the pain was that intense. I would walk around the house a few minutes until the cramping went away then attempt to lay down. "Caleb Treeze Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" is a God send for me. Thank you. I would encourage anyone with my symptoms to try it, at least once. I just ordered two more 8 ounce bottles. Oh, yes, I sometimes apply it topically over my feet and my lower legs. Great product. I'm glad I found you. Thanks for being there.

STOPS LEG & FOOT CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Mar 13, 2015

Prior to being rushed to the hospital where a 4"(H)x 6" (L) blood clot was discovered above my left knee - I was experiencing severe cramps in my calf and leg. That was the period I discovered this product. IT WORKS........it really works. Even today, if my leg starts to cramp after too much exertion - 4 tablespoons of this product (with water) will stop the cramp within 3-4 minutes.

Awesome Product!!

Posted by 4838008771986959930 on Mar 24, 2015

Awesome Product, Awesome Vendor

Cramps

Posted by 5361346712245077192 on Mar 28, 2015

This really works!!!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps

Posted by 5218405454935286838 on Mar 30, 2015

I have been using this product for 9 -10 months. I suffer from ankle and foot cramps. Before I started using this, I spent many sleepless nights. (I get the cramps when I am in bed.) I had tried ice packs, elevating my legs, hot packs, etc. Now, I get up when I get a cramp, take a cap-full, and within a minute, the cramp is gone and I am back in bed.....and back to sleep. It is remarkable! I wish I had found this years ago. The ease in ordering is great. I had first purchased this in a health food store but it is much easier to order directly from IHerb.

It Really Does Work

Posted by 5349087761266111020 on Apr 01, 2015

I have suffered from leg cramps for the past several years at night. My boss told me about the "Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" formula and I have been using it for almost a year now and I can honestly say it has worked for me. It's not very pleasant tasting (unless you just happen to like the taste of apple cider/vinegar), but taking this just before bedtime in one big gulp has provided me much needed relief and it's been a very cost effective solution for me. It's definitely worth a try. I take 1 capful to 1oz of water, swirl it around and drink it all at once. If you try it, be consistent and do it for at least two weeks every night. I have found for me that if I go more than 3 nights without it, those "jump out of the bed, hit the floor charley horses return, but if I stay on it faithfully, I very seldom battle with the leg cramps. This stuff is on my "must" list! Go ahead and give it a try...I think you will be pleased.

Amazing!

Posted by 4758423256013929134 on Apr 14, 2015

This product really works!!

AWSOME PRODUCT

Posted by 5212538346650618058 on May 16, 2015

I purchased 6 bottles, kept 1 and gave 5 away. Now the whole family wants a bottle!! So very pleased. Father-in -law says he can not live without it! It also works on my night cramps. We are a customer for life....thanks.

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.