10% Off Orders Over $40!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

works great!

Posted by Reviewer2550937 on Oct 04, 2011

bought this for my mom who suffers terribly from night cramps in her legs. she can have several a night and although she's found some things offered mild relief she swears nothing compares to this product.

Foot Cramp Gone in a Minute or Less

Posted by Reviewer1002474 on Oct 28, 2011

This product stopped my 81 year old mother's foot cramps immediately. She woke me up screaming. Once I figured out what was wrong I remembered that I had some in the refrigerator and I mixed her a double dose in about 2 ounces of water and told her to drink it down quickly, her relief was fast.

Stops leg & foot cramps

Posted by Reviewer2293484 on Nov 23, 2011

We started using this product less than l month ago & my husband swears by it. It has helped his foot pain, back pain & anywhere else he's aching. It has helped my RLS pain & back pain. I've given several friend about an ounce or two & have them try it. I've also ordered 2 bottles for my son who has a lot of aches & pains. I'm anxious to see what he thinks. He should be just getting it.

Many Thanks For Caleb Treeze

Posted by Reviewer2687062 on Jan 05, 2012

It was nearly impossible for me to exercise and not severly cramp up afterwards . After searching the internet for cures I came upon your product Stops Leg & Foot Cramps and figured it was worth a try . Just let me tell you "IT WORKS", I know the flavor is terrible but the results are FANTASTIC,I know longer worry about cramping up especially during the night . Your product has done wonders to help me ( even my Doctor did not know what to do for my cramps)and you have a loyal customer from here on out. Just a little help regarding the taste, I mix mine with Pickle Juice and can barely taste the vinegar as a matter of fact all I really taste is Pickle Juice. The juice I use is called PJ Sport and I buy it at my local Sporting Goods Store. Thanks again for a wonder product and a solution to my problem. Joe - Round Rock,Tx

Old Remedies for the Modern World

Posted by Reviewer1205505 on Jan 12, 2012

What can I say, it works.