Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

No more cramps !!

Posted by 4963136653768332955 on Aug 08, 2013

I am 62 years old and have become involved in triathlons and long distance bicycling. I have been plagued by leg cramps late in the events. Now I take a double shot of "Stops Leg and Foot Cramps" before I start and I have not had a cramp since. It works great. I recently did a 210 mile bike ride and had no cramps. I am very happy with the product.

UNBELIEVABLE... IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by 5597120978388211391 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer from severe muscle cramps under my ribcage. I've been to doctors, had xrays, ultrasounds & CT scans. I think my doctors think I'm crazy. I'm NOT the cramps are so severe I double over in pain. I saw an add for "Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" and thought to myself what the heck it's less expensive than a doctors visit. IT REALLY WORKS! I must admit the taste is really, really bad but..... I don't car it works on the cramps under my ribcage. One night I had a cramp in my calf. I just couldnt drink this so I rubbed some on my calf and within a minute it was gone!! THE FAST RELIEF FROM MUSCLE CRAMPS (1-2 minutes) IS AMAZING... The bad taste is a smal price to pay for relief!!!

Leg Cramps

Posted by 4787846626700483444 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been very pleased with thae Stops Leg & Foot cramps that I have been purchasing for quite some time now. It has worked very well for me and even helps with the restless leg that I sometimes have. Also I appreciate the timely manner in which each order is filled. Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.

PAIN in legs