お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps, 8 fl oz (237 ml)

Leg & Body Cramps

Posted by 5665003700729833118 on May 18, 2015

I have to say this stuff worked!!! I have been suffering for years and have tried Hylands Leg cramps and pm ones and they only help a little. I've done Tonic water with Quinine which helped a little. Plus, I put salt in a little bit of water at the onset which has helped at times but not always. I always drink a bottle of water through the night along with having a bottle of Gatorade handy. If I can catch the cramp starting before it locks then chugging some fluid helps. However, they've been getting worse and I notice I can't drink alcohol or it's 10x's worse. I decided to allow myself to imbibed one night shortly after I purchased Caleb Treeze Organic Farm.... I have to say I think I had the worse cramps ever. I took this and felt my muscles relaxing immediately. I didn't have to even wait the minute or two. Yes, it was hard to stomach the taste after a night of drinking and dealing with acid reflux which I don't usually have. However, it was bearable. A week or so later I needed it again and took a little less with a little less fluid and it didn't taste near as bad and it took a little longer to work but like I said I used a little less. For anyone who suffers with this horrible affliction, do yourself a favor and try it!!! I wish you well.

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

No more cramps !!

Posted by 4963136653768332955 on Aug 08, 2013

I am 62 years old and have become involved in triathlons and long distance bicycling. I have been plagued by leg cramps late in the events. Now I take a double shot of "Stops Leg and Foot Cramps" before I start and I have not had a cramp since. It works great. I recently did a 210 mile bike ride and had no cramps. I am very happy with the product.

UNBELIEVABLE... IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by 5597120978388211391 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer from severe muscle cramps under my ribcage. I've been to doctors, had xrays, ultrasounds & CT scans. I think my doctors think I'm crazy. I'm NOT the cramps are so severe I double over in pain. I saw an add for "Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" and thought to myself what the heck it's less expensive than a doctors visit. IT REALLY WORKS! I must admit the taste is really, really bad but..... I don't car it works on the cramps under my ribcage. One night I had a cramp in my calf. I just couldnt drink this so I rubbed some on my calf and within a minute it was gone!! THE FAST RELIEF FROM MUSCLE CRAMPS (1-2 minutes) IS AMAZING... The bad taste is a smal price to pay for relief!!!