Stops Leg Cramps

Posted by 5013847146369296734 on May 10, 2016

Fantastic item! Tastes like eating a salad without the lettuce, but WORKS!! Have tried numerous solutions to leg and foot cramps and this one really works. This was recommended to me by a friend and I have recommended it onto many others.

It Worked

Posted by 5274071559943748858 on May 15, 2016

When I ordered this product I was at my wits end, the doctors had no idea how to treat my leg cramps and I did not expect much from this, but one cap of this in cider before bed time and for the first time in years there was no cramp in the morning. I have been using this for about a week and forgot to use it last night but still no leg cramps this morning, so if you have leg cramps then stop reading and start ordering, for me this is a miracle product.

leg cramps

Posted by 5756731661346849024 on Jun 01, 2016

i will wake up in the middle of the night with cramps between my knee and crouch. I have this caleb product next to the bed and I shake it, drink 1-2 ounces, shake my head because of the taste, then i walk a bit. In less than 30 seconds all the pain is bad. If I have a problem in my calf or foot ..it is gone in 10 seconds. Best Thing on the market

Love this product

Posted by 5674179241485540864 on Jan 25, 2015

I suffer from severe leg cramps in my feet, taking this product gives me immediately result.

caleb treeze

Posted by 5270458879011959087 on Jan 30, 2015

great product great service !

Works!

Posted by Reviewer2355564 on Feb 06, 2015

I bought this for a friend who suffers with nightly debilitating leg cramps. She was about ready to throw in the towel! This has been a great relief to her as she will take a dose before bed each night. This will prevent cramps for several hours, but she still will wake up once or twice with cramps and have to take another dose. The cramps are usually relieved within a minute or two. This may not sound like much, but from what I understand, this is a great improvement from past suffering.

great stuff

Posted by 5651345210402078895 on Feb 25, 2015

I tried it twice and it worked both times.

it works :)

Posted by 4741756998017609633 on Mar 04, 2015

it works but tastes awful..............

FOOT CRAMP REMEDY

Posted by 5641854874206463613 on Mar 09, 2015

What can I say except IT WORKS. I've had on and off cramping in my feet and lower legs over the last twenty years, maybe even longer. I do not know the science behind why this product works but I have been taking, as directed, one cap full in 2 ounces of water, every 24 hours for more than two weeks now. Results? NO CRAMPS. I was waking in the middle of the night with severe cramps and pain. Sometimes it was hard to even put my feet flat on the floor the pain was that intense. I would walk around the house a few minutes until the cramping went away then attempt to lay down. "Caleb Treeze Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" is a God send for me. Thank you. I would encourage anyone with my symptoms to try it, at least once. I just ordered two more 8 ounce bottles. Oh, yes, I sometimes apply it topically over my feet and my lower legs. Great product. I'm glad I found you. Thanks for being there.

STOPS LEG & FOOT CRAMPS

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Mar 13, 2015

Prior to being rushed to the hospital where a 4"(H)x 6" (L) blood clot was discovered above my left knee - I was experiencing severe cramps in my calf and leg. That was the period I discovered this product. IT WORKS........it really works. Even today, if my leg starts to cramp after too much exertion - 4 tablespoons of this product (with water) will stop the cramp within 3-4 minutes.