It really works

Posted by 5568641800431063686 on Oct 13, 2014

I know that years ago people had herbal medicine and the Amish have used herbals for a long time. So I thought I would give it a try/ It is better than jumping around on one foot. Did it work, YES IT DID! My cr5amp was gone in no time. We gave a bottle to a friend, and she was thrilled with the it worked . Believe me, TRY IT!

Caleb Treeze Organic Farm product

Posted by 5398291187223826420 on Sep 02, 2015

I have been using the leg & foot cramps liquid when I feel cramps start. I use a sponge and wash down my legs and feet until well covered. I sit in the on my tub chair it makes it easier to apply and let it dry before going back to bed as that's usually when I get cramps. I find it works very well. I tried drinking it when I first found this product but the vinegar is hard for me to swallow. Putting it on with a sponge works best for me and I have been using this very product for about two years. I highly recommend it for leg and foot cramps.

Astounding!

Posted by Reviewer1908651 on Oct 31, 2015

This product meets the highest standards of homeopathy. It literally works EVERY time and has never failed me. Within seconds my cramps abate and in about 2 minutes, they completely vanish. I have tried prescription medication and many home remedies, nothing helped effectively. Amish medicine is clearly practiced with the highest standards in mind which does not surprise me. This is my go to product before any sporting event or physical exertion.

awesome stuff

Posted by 4961856644302148966 on Nov 07, 2015

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!!

Ms. Hurt

Posted by 4857688981341233794 on Dec 11, 2015

Absolutely love this product! I could not believe how fast my feet pain went away! I tell everyone with foot and leg pain about it. Have been using it since the first time I tried it