NEVER USED THE PRODUCT

Posted by 4860557789406867917 on Jan 02, 2014

I'm giving the product one star because the system requires a rating. We asked my physician about using it and was advised not to because of medications being taken at the time. It has never been opened.

No more Cramps!

Posted by 5224361521610679435 on Jan 01, 2014

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

Big disappointment...no rave review from me...sorry

Posted by 5157687463169219016 on Dec 19, 2013

For me, your "leg cramp" product did not work at all ...tried it with juice, water and even straight...all I got was bad breath and an upset stomach. Even tried to rub it on my legs and feet...again, all I got was the overwhelming order of garlic...that, too, caused nausea. Sorry to have to be so blunt...A refund would be nice. Thanks

Caution if you have GERD or heartburn

Posted by Reviewer1093010 on Dec 14, 2013

This product does work well for cramp when nothing else does, but if you already have GERD or heartburn beware! This caused my husband such bad gastric pain that he would rather put up with the cramp!

PAIN in legs

Posted by 5643159060364692372 on Oct 13, 2013

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

Leg Cramps

Posted by 4787846626700483444 on Sep 30, 2013

I have been very pleased with thae Stops Leg & Foot cramps that I have been purchasing for quite some time now. It has worked very well for me and even helps with the restless leg that I sometimes have. Also I appreciate the timely manner in which each order is filled. Thanks for your help. Keep up the good work.

UNBELIEVABLE... IT REALLY WORKS

Posted by 5597120978388211391 on Sep 17, 2013

I suffer from severe muscle cramps under my ribcage. I've been to doctors, had xrays, ultrasounds & CT scans. I think my doctors think I'm crazy. I'm NOT the cramps are so severe I double over in pain. I saw an add for "Caleb Treeze Organic Farm, Stops Leg & Foot Cramps" and thought to myself what the heck it's less expensive than a doctors visit. IT REALLY WORKS! I must admit the taste is really, really bad but..... I don't car it works on the cramps under my ribcage. One night I had a cramp in my calf. I just couldnt drink this so I rubbed some on my calf and within a minute it was gone!! THE FAST RELIEF FROM MUSCLE CRAMPS (1-2 minutes) IS AMAZING... The bad taste is a smal price to pay for relief!!!

No more cramps !!

Posted by 4963136653768332955 on Aug 08, 2013

I am 62 years old and have become involved in triathlons and long distance bicycling. I have been plagued by leg cramps late in the events. Now I take a double shot of "Stops Leg and Foot Cramps" before I start and I have not had a cramp since. It works great. I recently did a 210 mile bike ride and had no cramps. I am very happy with the product.

wonderful product

Posted by 5066674198781737106 on Jul 30, 2013

This product has virtually stopped my problems with my legs and feet and I will certainly continue purchasing it ! Thank you. N. V.

MIRACLE!

Posted by 5156465473133966950 on May 29, 2013

My husband has used this product since October 2012. Prior to the use he suffered with 4 to 5 cramps at night. After consultation with numerous doctors to no avail we decided to try this product. One capful of solution actually calms the cramps in about 30 seconds. Even rubbing the solution on the leg relieves the cramping!