The Best Stevia EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2093750 on Feb 08, 2014

I've tried at least 20 different brands of Stevia and I even grow my own, but California Gold Nutrition Stevia is "hands-down" the BEST Stevia on Earth.

Truly

Posted by 5203106751458359948 on May 21, 2014

Love this,it has the best taste of any other stevia product. I have been using stevia for over 25 years, Get some you will love it too!!!!!

Self sustaining living

Posted by 5248500129386380630 on Jun 04, 2014

I have been using stevia for over 30 years and have found the best one ever!

The BEST tasting Stevia!!!

Posted by 5680244445204684826 on Jul 10, 2014

I've tried so many different brands. This one tastes SOOO GOOOOD!!! No weird aftertaste. And it's not only the "real deal" (no fillers or additives), it's also ORGANIC :) (And it even comes with it's own scoop.)

Good

Posted by 5568498117060869664 on Sep 07, 2014

Needs only very little. Sweet taste.

Stevia at its best!

Posted by Reviewer2290956 on Dec 09, 2014

The stevia I used for so long had been reformulated and was awful! Fortunately, I tried this product and it is comparable or superior to my old stevia. With the strict dietary guidelines I live with, stevia is an important product to have. Grateful for this one! No bitterness or aftertaste. Thanks iherb for providing it.

The best

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Dec 27, 2014

This is my second order, and the second type of stevia in my life, first was Kal, also a great one, no aftertaste, eccelent diluting in beverages (California one not so much, you have to stir it a bit)but Kal is very expensive, so i use this one. Add a bit of honey or coconut sugar to cover the taste, im not a fan, but its healthy.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Jan 07, 2015

I bought it for my mother, who cannot consume sugar. She was before using Kal, however they changed the formula and included additives, so I found this one that is plain stevia. She liked it, however now she prefers liquid stevia.

good

Posted by 5230899100975771011 on Apr 08, 2016

one of the best

its acidic

Posted by plotus on Jan 10, 2015

when comparing this to NOW BALANCE packets its it has more acidic after taste but not awful.if it was cheaper it was more valuable

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »