Posted by Strelka on Apr 24, 2015

Īstenībā gaidītais efekts netika sasniegts:(

RECOMMEND!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015

Switched from NOW FOODS and I'm glad I did. Great!

colostrum

Posted by 5395220740634472964 on Feb 10, 2015

my family like these product . And price is ok.

Very good!

Posted by 5685301165776050179 on Jan 26, 2015

I really liked this product, very efficient and the best I have tried so far. I noticed the difference after a couple of weeks of using it: more energy and I feel healthier!

Hihi

Posted by 5352084804711886215 on Dec 10, 2014

verry good produkt and give children and works well if you feel that sick

I highly recomend this product!

Posted by 5570740883558543634 on Nov 17, 2014

I am very pleased from that colostrum. The price is very low, but the quality of the product is high. Tastes good and you can chew capsules directly (as my son did). I try to chew one other brand, but the taste wasn't good. In my family we are consuming colostrum from many years and I am very pleased from it's effect on the immune system. I decided to try this brand as the one I buy usually costs much expensive. From now on I plan to buy from this colostrum.

very good

Posted by 4785139247335541747 on Oct 20, 2014

i open the capsule and i drink with coffee , i bought now the big bottle with more than 200 grams

Mark Ryan Li

Posted by 5098008903067817539 on Oct 20, 2014

It works for me, it helps me during my worst sickness (rheumatic fever). It lessens the time that I need to recover from 3 to 4 months it became 1 1/2 months. Though I combined it with vitamin C Nutribiotic.

California Gold Colostrum

Posted by 5035581231264682144 on Aug 20, 2014

I'm 69 years old and just had surgery so ordered California Gold colostrum to aid in the healing process. This is a great product. I've taken colostrum at various time over the past 20 years with incredible results. My mother was a chain smoker and years ago they did not talk about effects on unborn babies so I've suffered all my like with an allergic reaction to cigarette smoke, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. So my doctor says I smoked at least 18 years! Colostrum helps your immune system rebuild. It contains the mothers milk properties babies need for their immune systems many who were not breastfed never received. Thank you, California Gold and iHerb for this quality product at such an affordable price! I'll keep ordering it for the rest of my lifetime for sure! I highly recommend this product to anyone with a compromised immune system. Anyone needing help with wound healing would benefit from California Gold's colostrum also. Give it a try, you won't be sorry!

Great!

Posted by 5538666346964502760 on Jun 26, 2014

Gives you a boost and in a great price! Recommended!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »