California Gold Nutrition, Concentrated Colostrum, 7.05 oz (200 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Real Life Benefit

Posted by juniper on Oct 05, 2013

One of the very few supplements that actually work. I've noticed that this product made my muscles bigger faster. My recovery was quicker too. The pain in my knee has subsided and I feel more energetic with this product. Highly recommended. The high amount of PRPs in the product is commendable.

top quality

Posted by 4815906586666087871 on Jan 14, 2014

Pleasant malted milk taste. Supports your immune system, restores vim, vigor and vitality, helps with all auto-immune problems. Worth every penny! This is a top quality and potent brand. Wonderful price.

NSAID Relief at last

Posted by Reviewer2012636 on Jan 24, 2014

Within 4 days I started feeling gastro relief from my daily NSAID use. I have tried DGL and Slippery Elm, but this is the real deal!!!

use it for my cats & it seem to work.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Jan 08, 2014

For myself and my family i have a wide range of herbs,vitamins & minerals to strengthen our immune system.looks like the human immune system reacts particularly well to Echinacea Angostifolia,Elderberry & Goldenseal,to vitamin C,Zinc & Trace elements.my logic tells me that all of this will not work for cats as good as it works for the human body because their diet is based on meat,fish & dairy and herbs is not included in the menu :),so the only thing i found except feeding them well is Colostrum for their immune system.i give them trace amount,about 1:8 of what human would get due to their body weight. i already managed to try it with a cat who caught the cold,i blended it in some small amount of milk.the cold didn't continue for more than 2 days after and i tend to think Colostrum had the upper hand in this case. you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews as well as other useful information & important benefits for newcomers of this Great healthy site!

I like the promis of colostrum

Posted by 5727419889152103089 on Dec 17, 2013

So far i have noticed an improvement in my bowel movements. It is supposed to be excellent for the immune system and the bowels are a major part of the imune complex. So far so good

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »