Powerful GcMAF producer when Kefired

Posted by 5083968428010857048 on Dec 05, 2015

I bought this product a few months. My partner also got some and has taken it regularly. It has helped him with allergies. I didn't initially see a marked improvement so I stopped taking it. However, I am struggling with severe health issues and suspected Lyme Disease. I came across a book called Medical Medium which explained the dangers of viruses such as Epstein Barr, (which I have), Lyme, Herpes etc. This coincided with an article about the 5 Doctors who were murdered this year (2015) just prior to their intention to announce they'd found the cure for all disease, especially Cancer. These Doctors discovered that these viruses (which they believe are injected into us through our vaccines), create a protein called Nagalase. This protein, when produced in high amounts, completely depletes our GcMAF protein that eliminates viruses, parasites, etc. GcMAF is our immunoglobulin defense (the MAF = macrophage activating factor) so without this, we are prone to Cancers and disease. The murdered Doctors had been using GcMAF injections with patients with an extremely high success rate and reversal of all disease. So I researched and I found the tests illustrating how to naturally increase your GcMAF again. It was as simple as using Bovine Colostrum (I have also added milk) and fermenting it in milk Kefir grains (available online for a few dollars). Colostrum is high in Gc protein and the Kefir grains convert this protein to GcMAF. I've had a breakthrough with my health using this and Liposomal Cats Claw. Highly recommend.

Seems like a quality product...

Posted by 5274536257342988279 on May 08, 2015

Really like this. Just started taking it so we'll see how it works. High in PRP's, instantiated and duo lipid coating.. all things to look for in colostrum. In fact this is the highest concentration of PRP's that I have found... most are 3-4%, this claims 12%. I stocked up on this!

Karen

Posted by 5701222299822504567 on Dec 11, 2014

I am taking Californian Gold Colostrum with Californian Gold Peptides. Together I am stronger, have better muscle tone and my energy levels are increasing. My Immune system seams to be recovering from many years of Chronic Fatigue and food and environmental toxins. My Liver has been under duress for the past 13 years and I have had toxic poisoning through mercury based chemicals in house our family lived in for 8 long years, 6 years ago. Colostrum Gold powder has been detoxing my system and building me up at the same time. Highly recommend. My Husband has no sinus on this product and has suffered with chronic sinus and snoring for years as well as digestive problems .Both of us feel stronger and more energetic.

Delicious taste!

Posted by 5352041336223172030 on Nov 20, 2014

Gooood!

powder is better than capsule

Posted by Reviewer1594004 on May 30, 2014

i used to have capsule type colostrum but it was too hard to swallow. this powder type milk helps me take easier it also tastes better because you can feel sweetness of milk

great colostrum combo limbido

Posted by Reviewer1988592 on Mar 20, 2014

like others say spray and capsules or spray and powder twice a day both really raise the energy level well even the limbido. there are two other colostrums to try which work different the goat version and the symbiotic phospholipid version also a liquid colostrum from kirkman but so far so good on this.

Great colostrum

Posted by bODYhACK3r on Mar 12, 2014

Even while I have NOT tried other brands I feel like this is a great product. I especially enjoyed the taste. My gut seemed to *maybe* improve slightly on it, the most notable effect was increase of weight/muscles. Overall I would like them to sell much bigger containers, say of a kilogram, otherwise I run out too quickly...

?

Posted by CIPRIAN on Feb 25, 2014

It looks ok but somehow i do not feel it has the effect of other products like it i tried. Undecided .... I may not buy again.

California Gold Nutrition, Concentrated Colostrum, 7.05 oz (200 g)

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Feb 24, 2014

Unfortunately I don't see such good effects of it as written. It is even not effective with runny nose and its symptoms, so how can we hope for help in really serious conditions? Yes, I will give it a chance, but I already have no high hopes. And one more thing: I am vegetarian and this product for me is disgusting, very animal one. Yuck.

Haven't tried this yet

Posted by DeanaS on Feb 10, 2014

I have to give this review in order to give others, which is ridiculous. I have used the spray, and will use that until I need this. I plan to add to breakfast smoothie.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »