• Exclusively using FloraFIT┬« Probiotics by Danisco┬«
    3rd Party Lab Tested to Ensure Quality

• Reviews | English

great product

Posted by 4945842191987103743 on Feb 10, 2016

I found it very effective for me. I have a severe constipation since my thyroid issues occurred. This has been helping me since along with Reuteri. This product is often out of stock which is a bit uncomfortable as I need to stock this up sonI don't run out of it.

Great probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2506491 on Jun 04, 2016

I find this probiotic very good for my digestive issues, and it is a great price. Also being shelf stable is great so I can order it in Australia.

Bon probiotiques

Posted by Lyllow on Oct 15, 2015

Fait son job de probiotique pour un prix très raisonnable étant donné la super concentration de chaque capsule (30 milliard de probiotiques). Après avoir tester l'échantillon (trial) j'ai racheté le grand contenant. Je rachèterais très certainement.

No problem

Posted by 4725470435867742948 on Jun 20, 2016

I really can't tell if it's doing anything, but I have had no side effects. Both my son and I have recently had antibiotics, which is why we chose to take probiotics.

Gave me insane GERD

Posted by 5363866176414692585 on Jul 11, 2016

I waited 2 months and think I paid a good price for these probiotics. I tried taking them before and after food and the result was the same both times: I got such bad acid reflux with burns from my stomach to my throat. Last night it was so bad I ended up waking up in the middle of the night to take Tums :(

My saviour for diarrhea, tummy aches and indigestion

Posted by 4720283056808422390 on Aug 01, 2016

Every time I have problems with my tummy, I will pop 1 capsule and I would be fine. My 2 kids also take this product too. Highly recommended and must-have in the family.

Absolutely wonderful

Posted by 5757745449483960225 on Dec 17, 2016

I have finished two boxes of this. But lately I have slacking. I had a week of gastric recently. Took antacids, gastric medication, more antacids to no avail. Had terrible reflux and continuous burping when I exercised. The heart burn was painful. Took two capsules when I finally remembered that these are good for my stomach. Felt better the next day and expunged the nasties in the toilet. Trust this product, it's superb quality.

Nothing bad to say about this

Posted by Reviewer3360564 on Apr 14, 2016

I have minor eczema and probiotics helps me manage it. I take another brand and feel the other brand shows better effect than this brand.

Good product

Posted by 5393700989481115091 on May 02, 2016

Good product, but with any supplement, there is no immediate obvious benefit. I would buy again.

Excellent

Posted by 5616478055381442144 on Aug 24, 2016

I have order this product at several times. Good for my sensitive skin. I will place order continuously.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »