• Exclusively using FloraFIT┬« Probiotics by Danisco┬«
    3rd Party Lab Tested to Ensure Quality

• Reviews | English

California GOLD delivers again

Posted by 4719386062464431594 on Jun 02, 2015

I love trying out California gold products and they are always great. I have tried other probiotic brands before but this has been the best product for me. I simply love the individual aluminum packs. Its like opening the bottle for the first time every time, It makes me feel like the product is always fresh. I wish more people would use this kind of packaging.

These probiotics are good

Posted by MarieMR on Oct 26, 2015

These are so easy to store and they are GMO free and filler free and have a good blend of probiotics. The blister pack is an added bonus for keeping product fresh. iHerb provides great customers service and fast deliver with DHL Thank you!

I cured my tummy issues...

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 11, 2015

I suffered from chronic stomach issues for decades. Heartburn, bloating, gas, diarrhea...you name it, I had it. I underwent extensive testing and was diagnosed with ulcers twice. I carried Tums with me religiously, but they didn't yield any real relief. I was miserable to the point of despair. Prescription drugs were expensive and loaded with side effects. In my despair I tried nearly everything, and finally hit on a regimen that literally cured my issues--safely and inexpensively. Many years later I continue to follow this routine and I haven't had an episode of heartburn in many years: aloe juice (2 ounces 3 times daily on an empty stomach; probiotics twice daily; and digestive enzymes with each meal. Today I use Nature's Way Aloe Vera Leaf Gel & Juice, California Gold LactoBif, and Source Naturals Daily Essential Enzymes. For me, this is life-and-death important, because my quality of life is soooo much better. Hey--want to know which supplements work? Click my name--alloriginal--for dozens of unbiased reviews.

Works like a charm

Posted by 4680285197578964844 on Mar 05, 2016

Had serious issues with my stomach and did a lot of painkillers but that was before i startet using this.

working very well

Posted by Reviewer1358561 on Mar 19, 2016

Better than 30 billionone Working so good Go to restroom every morning with good colored perfect poop Price is good n package is sealed well Strongly recommand

Wow!

Posted by 5205553005792029283 on Apr 21, 2016

Excellent value, love that these are Gluten and Dairy free and that they have multiple probiotic strains. I could really feel the difference in my gut after about 8 days of use!

Good product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 04, 2016

I only started taking these probiotics in the past few weeks. I have had a compromised immune system for a long time and I should have really been taking a probiotic a long time ago. I think you can get better probiotics that have 10 billion CFU and more than eight strains of bacteria but the price is good for this strength and I'm happy that it's a good mid range strength. I recently had a lot of illness with colds and I got over it without taking antibiotics for the first time in 25 years. I put this down to more than one factor but I believe that the probiotics had some effect so I will continue taking them.

Great product

Posted by 5743466207626899352 on Aug 07, 2016

My acne problem is solved!

no refrigeration needed

Posted by 4662280786974742006 on Sep 20, 2016

My husband uses this product replaced for Omeprazole which has many side effects!! It works!!

very good

Posted by 5336200435198664571 on Jul 31, 2015

I've tried different brands of probiotics but the California Gold Nutrition is the best for me! Also how it's been sealed in the strip is good and hygienic.