good product

Posted by 5566645439094682402 on Apr 27, 2015

good

This with garlic pills IS THE ANSWER!~

Posted by Reviewer2782771 on Mar 04, 2015

A family member told me about this. It tastes REALLY bad BUT I DON"T CARE!!! It cures me when I have a cold of any kind. It is amazing. Usually I use it when I am exhausted in the cold and flu season about once a day or less. Then I use it more if I am really coming down with something. I take three garlic pills all at once with this if I am already down. Then I get better FAST!! It is amazing. But if I use this Immunity shots regularly I don't have to mess with the garlic pills which is good because garlic pills kinda hurt my tummy and also everyone I talk to as well say the same thing.

healthy mouth

Posted by Reviewer2854041 on Sep 03, 2014

Gives a mild tingling feeling in your mouth but works great for gum disease and when you can't get to a toothbrush

5 Star Husband Approval

Posted by matillyrose on Mar 29, 2014

I purchase this spray for my husband to boost his immunity coming of for Flu season in Australia. In the two weeks since he has started using this product my husband has seen a improvement in his sinuses and bad breath due to sinus problems. We have yet to see if it stops colds and flu but so far he is very happy and loves the taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1928212 on Mar 10, 2014

tastes pretty bad, kids wouldn't take it but I'm sure it works

Effective & works very fast!!!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Oct 28, 2012

This stuff is fantastic. We are experiencing some extreme weather here in California from very hot days to cold nights. Last night I started sneezing out of the blue but I could tell it wasn't my usual allergy symptoms: I was coming down with a cold, or worse! I only sprayed twice and felt instant relief! The sneezing stopped instantly and within minutes the malaise and weakness left me. Sure, I question if it's placebo (I mean, how could it work so fast?) but if this makes my mind that powerful then I want some with me at all times! I sprayed just a few more times before bed and this morning as I had left the a/c on anticipating a very warm morning but I was freezing cold when I woke up. I believe this little guy is a potent health-guard and germ buster and plan to carry this with me when the weather is cold or when in public. The taste to me is not strong at all. I know oregano can be very potent but this tastes mainly of ginger and is sweet. It's nothing like synthetic medicines and does not taste foul nor overpowering to me. I love it! I strongly suggest you give it a try, the price is unreal for this type of high quality ingredients. I just hope this one won't have those incredibly long delays when out of stock. I should get some for my friends too! Thanks iHerb for carrying this! :)

All I need now to get through allergy season.

Posted by 5266741464749051708 on Sep 03, 2012

I am dependent on this product through pollen times. Even better than Quercetin. Together, no more allergies.

Hot and helpful

Posted by jasmine on May 26, 2012

Helped me thru the winter to fight coughs. However very spicy!

Flunssan nujertaja kätevänä suusuihkeena

Posted by HidastaElamaa on May 04, 2012

Olen niin hulluna inkiväärin että tähän jäi koukkuun heti ensimmäisestä suihkauksesta. Vuonna 1991 perustetun The Malibu mehubaarin kehittämään reseptiin perustuva sekoitus on tehokas flunssan tappaja. Kuusi suihkausta pari kertaa päivässä peruskäytössä, tehoiskuna 6x6. Yrttisekoituksen lisäksi tuote koostuu inkivääristä, colloidal silveristä, oreganoöljystä ja sinkistä. Itselläni teho oli huomattava. Pitkään jatkunut flunssa sai kyytiä ja röörit tyhjenivät limasta.

Super spray

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

I just love the taste of this, the rich oregano flavour feels like it is doing lots of good!