Strong Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3013611 on Mar 15, 2012

This product is no joke; it is very strong. Use extreme caution if injesting full strength! I had a very bad sore throat and applied 4 drops directly to the back of my throat and swallowed. It rocked my world for a full hour afterward. Next day, no sore throat! I would like to get empty gel caps and use them when swallowing this product.

Perfect strength

Posted by 4622340503885183501 on Aug 14, 2014

Ive used many wild oregano and this is the one i can use on the back on my tongue and press it against the palate without feeling skin flawed. Its probably weaker than 70% or the others are stronger than stated. Ive tried vitality works and california extracts. The vitality works made my palate burn so i had to spray with colloidal silver to ease the flu throat. This also taste better, i only gove it 4 stars because it seems more diluted, but the effect is still 5. When i had the flu and used this i could not even swallow because of pain. 2 drops on my tongue pressing it against the palate and pain was gone within 5 seconds. Then the morning after the pain came back double as worse, repeated the procedure and voila it was gone and it never came back and my throat never became sore as it did with vitality works. REALLY good for flu.

Works great! Tastes sick!

Posted by Reviewer1138363 on Feb 29, 2012

This stuff will kill anything going on in your body. It will stop a cold in its tracks. BUT, the taste is almost too much to take. Yuck!!

California Natural Wild Oregano Oil

Posted by Reviewer1154704 on May 04, 2011

This stuff took a while to get used to! It's very strong. I take for candida overgrowth and brush my teeth with it.

California natural wild oregano oil

Posted by Reviewer2305354 on Feb 25, 2012

Purchased this as I heard it will get rid of nail fungus if applied for a while. It is very runny so you only need a drop to rub on the nail. Be sure and wash your hands after. Will write again if and when we see results.

Good stuff