Great Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer2941431 on Feb 09, 2012

Ever since I was made aware of the great olive oil scam, I have been in search of a real olive oil. This is definitely an authentic oil. It is so smooth and fragrant and smells like olives.

Fresh California Extra Virgin Olive Oil

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on May 31, 2011

This is really very fruity, the harvest day of this oil is novembre 2009. One of the best.

YUM YUM

Posted by Reviewer1380455 on Aug 15, 2011

I have tried a LOT of olive oils over the years. This one is a winner. It is particularly good drizzled over my home grown tomatos. I will be re-ordering this item.

great value

Posted by 5246807797033253156 on Apr 22, 2013

quality olive oil. no bitter taste

Great flavor

Posted by Reviewer2664335 on Dec 28, 2011

I recommend all the California Olive Ranch oils. They're fresh, date to time of picking and packed in dark glass. The taste will tell you that all the healthy goodness is in there.

Good price.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 07, 2012

Heard of this olive oil from an NPR program on olive oil. Good price at iherb. We use EVOO a lot.

California Olive Ranch EVOO

Posted by 5466876581365806318 on Apr 11, 2014

I couldn't find this at my local grocery-store so I was happy that IHerb had this product. This is authentic olive oil, the real stuff! I will continue to buy this product as long as I can get it.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer3219136 on Aug 25, 2014

Deep olive flavors, delightful for dressings and dips.

Premium quality Olive Oil.

Posted by bangkok on Oct 24, 2014

Very good quality olive oil you can trust. I will buy again. :D

Excellent

Posted by 5180568601073372225 on Oct 31, 2014

Not so long ago discovered a new brand of olive oil. Ordered at your own risk just two bottles of different volume. For such a low price oil was enough delicious Kakva River as a salad dressing, and for the preparation of various dishes. The smell is pleasant, there is no bitterness. Me and all our family loved butter. I recommend. Worry about the delivery. It turned out that for nothing. Bottles come packed qualitatively. Nichegone broke.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »