Eclectic Institute, California Poppy, 2 fl oz (60 ml)

Doesn't work

Posted by Reviewer1497918 From Korea, Republic of on Apr 06, 2010

Do not see big tranquil effect

Comes with Withdrawal Symptoms

Posted by rabbit on Jul 03, 2012

This seemed to do an average job helping to reduce my daily stress, anxiety, irritability, and restlessness. I tried California Poppy, Damiana, and Passion Flower to see which one worked best for me and it was Passion Flower all the way. Both the California Poppy and Damiana seemed to come with withdrawal symptoms after I stopped taking them for a day or two. It seemed like all my symptoms were twice as bad. Generally, I had an even more intense feeling of frustration and irritability. With Passion Flower, I can take it only when I need to without having to worry about my symptoms getting worse if I don't need to take it for a few days or weeks. I use the Eclectic Institute brand of Passion Flower.

No noticeable effect