Love it

Posted by Rosequartz on Jun 10, 2014

Love stevia, it is such a good alternative to sugar and it is so much sweeter with no side effects. I use it in my cooking and it sweetens the food easily.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1086411 on Jul 21, 2013

Add two drops to tea as can't make myself to drink tea without added sweetness, I like it, not too sweet, not bitter, just right, for me at least

2 drops

Posted by 4819568733374172670 on Mar 26, 2015

I need only two drops to sweeten my coffee. Recently I've read a little bit about stevia,and it seems it isn't very healthy if consumed a lot. Check it and decide. I will use it, but with much moderation.

Quality issue

Posted by 4641488863128058651 on Jan 27, 2016

I've purchased this stevia once before and had no issues - nice clear and runny consistency, no bitter aftertaste and I do like that it is alcohol-free. The stevia taste itself is there but it's not too obvious if you only use tiny amounts. However, when I repurchased this product, it arrived fully sealed but the stevia extract was clearly "off". The consistency was murky, jelly-like and smelled like a cleaning chemical. I'm not sure what happened to it in transit but the bottle was fully sealed which suggested to me the spoilage occurred prior to postage. Hopefully this wasn't an issue for the entire batch but I doubt I'll be purchasing it again.