New To iHerb?

California Xtracts, Stevia, Alcohol Free, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Tastes Great

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

This tastes great for my baking and drinks like lemonade and tea, but be warned it's a little runny and will come out of the dropper on its own. Make sure to shake before using.

Don't waste your money

Posted by Stargazer on Oct 08, 2014

Liquid stevia (alcohol-free) is a staple in my home. I normally use Wisdom Naturals or Kal but decided to give this brand a try since (1) it is less expensive than Wisdom Naturals, and (2) Kal recently changed their formula to include maltodextrin. I will just have to pay the extra for Wisdom Naturals as I found California Xtracts to be quite unpleasant in comparison. It seems you have to add more and more in an attempt to attain the level of sweetness you desire, but it still doesn't really taste "sweet"... it just tastes "off." It is diluted and the kind/quality that has the weird flavor that some cheaper stevias often have. Good quality stevias are potent and enhance sweetness without affecting taste. This one is a "miss" in my opinion, I'm very disappointed, sorry I wasted my money.