Tastes Great

Posted by 4833347074600244962 on Nov 04, 2013

This tastes great for my baking and drinks like lemonade and tea, but be warned it's a little runny and will come out of the dropper on its own. Make sure to shake before using.

Don't waste your money

Posted by Stargazer on Oct 08, 2014

Liquid stevia (alcohol-free) is a staple in my home. I normally use Wisdom Naturals or Kal but decided to give this brand a try since (1) it is less expensive than Wisdom Naturals, and (2) Kal recently changed their formula to include maltodextrin. I will just have to pay the extra for Wisdom Naturals as I found California Xtracts to be quite unpleasant in comparison. It seems you have to add more and more in an attempt to attain the level of sweetness you desire, but it still doesn't really taste "sweet"... it just tastes "off." It is diluted and the kind/quality that has the weird flavor that some cheaper stevias often have. Good quality stevias are potent and enhance sweetness without affecting taste. This one is a "miss" in my opinion, I'm very disappointed, sorry I wasted my money.

Only stevia product I like

Posted by 5127226940951550207 on Jun 06, 2015

This is the only stevia product I've found that I like

Stevia, alcohol free

Posted by 5099909545544593287 on Jun 03, 2016

I've been trying different stevias, alcohol free, as the one i like has begun adding corn-based (non-GMO) maltodextrose. I'm not pleased with this, and wanted an alternative. This one is the best i've found so far. It has the least after-taste. I've tried about 8 different brands/blends now, and of them all this is the closest to one i would be able to easily use.