California Xtracts, Umckaloabo, 100% Alcohol Free, Cherry Flavor, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

Great product

Posted by Korutherapy on Jan 12, 2014

I can highly recommend this umckaloabo tincture. It works very well for virus infection of the upper respiratory tract. Great taste as well.

Great Product!!

Posted by Reviewer3064214 on Jan 23, 2014

When I ordered this I was feeling fine, however, I was starting to develop a cough when this came in the mail. I took one teaspoon that night and one the next morning and it stopped my cough. I love that this is alcohol free also. This is a great product with a great cherry taste.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1297284 on Feb 23, 2014

Tastes good and my kids don't mind taking it when necessary. I think it helps when taken with other immune boosting supplements.