Very nice.

Posted by 5236771612845651623 on Aug 20, 2013

Hyper allergic child who has to have clean food can eat this:))

RED LICORICE

Posted by 5086742955968696340 on Jan 16, 2013

a good GLUTEN FREE alternative to Twizzlers... although they are not as soft and chewey...they do however satisfy the sugar craving quite nicely..

Good but hard

Posted by 4978545617610769518 on May 12, 2013

This is good but hard to chew. As I have a jaw issue its extra tough for me, but I will purchase again for my family as they loved them.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Apr 14, 2012

very tasty, will buy again.

awsome products

Posted by 5660317512235990276 on Nov 10, 2013

Great service

Wonderful tasting candy

Posted by 4994112018502622553 on Jun 19, 2014

My granddaughter, age 19 months, loves this twists. They are small so she can hold them while she is eating them. They have really good raspberry flavor. I would order these again.

Adicta a estos regalices

Posted by artemisa on Jul 18, 2014

De toda la vida una de mis chuches preferidas han sido los regalices rojos. El sabor de los actuales me resulta repulsivo, muy artificial y químico. Estos estan muy ricos, he probado creo que todos los sabores y no sabría con cual quedarme. El paquete además pesa poco, es un articulo bueno para completar un pedido,

love it!!

Posted by Reviewer3348372 on Aug 06, 2014

another quality product stocked by iherb! thank you for a great product! it is not too sweet and doesn't make me sick from eating it! also does not stick to teeth!

yummy

Posted by 4718170495687956250 on Aug 13, 2014

yummy!!

Say YES to a sensible portion size

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Jun 18, 2016

Bought these for a fun little treat to sneak into the lunch box. These are really good. Your kids won't have any complaints. Yes, it's a small portion size for the price but consider my reasons --- I like to have value for money on certain products like shampoo or cleaning supplies etc but not for junk food! I've seen the "industrial size jumbo family packs" of licorice and my kids wouldn't even dare ask me to buy it for them because I will always say no. I don't want them to get accustom to such large portions of junk food and it's a guarantee that we will also eat it all. I have 3 kids and they can share this sensible portion between them and they are so happy.