Please give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2294948 on Apr 19, 2011

Truly luxurious. Nice lather and great feeling after the bath. I don't normally use "soap" on my face but have tried this and found NO drying at all. The lotion and body butter are both wonderful products. I'll definitely be back for more. I have purchased other natural body bars from iHerb and since have not gotten soap from the supermarket. All of these last a long time and don't disappear with use. Besides the wonderful benefits you get from vegetable oil soap, you save a lot of money because of the way they withstand time. You won't be disappointed.

winter soap

Posted by Reviewer2070836 on Dec 13, 2013

dont use liquids due to oil in shower so this helps not dry skin

I love it !!

Posted by 5264359760182860145 on Apr 08, 2014

my skin feels very smooth every time I use and I love this smell. thank you i herb

Leslie Harrison/devout user

Posted by 5680283085011126309 on May 01, 2014

I have been using this soap for sometime now and love it. It has a fresh scent and does not leave any residue behind, on your skin or the show, even in the hardest of water. Great soap for anyone who has sensitive skin or allergies.

My best products

Posted by Reviewer3165432 on Jul 11, 2011

Really good value and nice quality! I want to use this soap again. I can't use another soaps :)

no more itch

Posted by Reviewer1407201 on Jan 18, 2012

smells nice tooo

Buy it

Posted by Reviewer1774463 on Feb 15, 2012

EXCELLENT soap. It has a strong flowery smell, but the lather is great! Does not dry out skin and it does not irritate. And the bar lasts way longer than your run of the mill commerical soaps. Very good buy.

best soap

Posted by Reviewer2048143 on Mar 03, 2012

This product is so good for your sign.itleaves your skin feeling soft and and hydrated.this will be the only soap i will ever use.trust me try this one

happy customer

Posted by Reviewer2787380 on Mar 14, 2012

great bargain for my favorite soap.

Love it

Posted by Reviewer2352107 on May 25, 2012

Like it, smell good, easy wash.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »