July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Canus, Goat's Milk Soap with Orchid Oil, 3 Soap Bars, 5 oz (141 g) Each

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Please give it a try

Posted by Reviewer2294948 on Apr 19, 2011

Truly luxurious. Nice lather and great feeling after the bath. I don't normally use "soap" on my face but have tried this and found NO drying at all. The lotion and body butter are both wonderful products. I'll definitely be back for more. I have purchased other natural body bars from iHerb and since have not gotten soap from the supermarket. All of these last a long time and don't disappear with use. Besides the wonderful benefits you get from vegetable oil soap, you save a lot of money because of the way they withstand time. You won't be disappointed.

My best products

Posted by Reviewer3165432 on Jul 11, 2011

Really good value and nice quality! I want to use this soap again. I can't use another soaps :)

I love it !!

Posted by 5264359760182860145 on Apr 08, 2014

my skin feels very smooth every time I use and I love this smell. thank you i herb

Leslie Harrison/devout user

Posted by 5680283085011126309 on May 01, 2014

I have been using this soap for sometime now and love it. It has a fresh scent and does not leave any residue behind, on your skin or the show, even in the hardest of water. Great soap for anyone who has sensitive skin or allergies.

no more itch