New To iHerb?

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Monolaurin, 600 mg, 90 Capsules (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

CAUTION FOR GOUT SUFFERERS - Inosine produces uric acid after ingestion

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Apr 24, 2013

If you have gout, beware the Inosine in this brand of Monolaurin, as Inosine produces uric acid after ingestion. I also found this product to aggravate asthma.

best supplement i use

Posted by Reviewer2601306 on Jan 21, 2011

I was misdiagnosed for 15 years with fibromyalgia and cfs/me when i really had lyme disease. i now have heart complications from lyme. i had to do antibiobitics which are really hard on my body and which i want to be eventually able to come off of and try to manage this for the rest of my life with natural products. this added to my protocol has allowed me to be able to reduce the antibiotics after a point and get much more die off without as much neurotoxin effect. if you have any immune problem involving viruses and bacteria i encourage you to research this on the internet. as far as i am concerned this is a miracle supplement that probably many people need and don't realize it. it can be used for many ailments and probably can save quite a bit of money in health care costs, as well as possibly lives, with all pathogens that this is effective against . it has really reduced my pain level and i plan to use it for life.

Great for H. Pylori!

Posted by Reviewer1063977 on Mar 02, 2012

I read in several articles that monolaurin is a great supplement for h. pylori eradication and I can say that it really does work. I didn't feel very good the first 3 weeks or so of taking it (probably die off) but now, I feel great! I am taking it along with a few other supplements but I certainly wouldn't be without it for any bacterial infection of the GI tract.

Monolaurin for Hepatits C

Posted by Reviewer1112655 on Dec 29, 2010

I have had Hepatitis C for 25 years and I started taking 12 hundred mgs two capsules three times a day of Ecological Formulas Monolaurin and in six months my viral load went from 9,990,000 to 468,000, at this rate by my next blood test in six months the virus should be cleared and undetected. I strongly recomend any one who has Hepatitis C to try Monolaurin, so far it is working for me.

Thank you Monolaurin!

Posted by Reviewer1083963 on Nov 08, 2012

I'm going through menopause and my genital herpes outbreaks were often back to back. I had tried Vit C, echinacea, lysine, diet changes, etc(zovirax gave me headaches and I value my kidneys too much), but this is the only natural product which has radically reduced my outbreaks. Such a relief! I don't take it daily - I find that it can make my stomache too acidic - so I use it moderately: just before and during an outbreak and no more than 2x600mg a day. It possibly makes the outbreak clear up more quickly - hard to say - but it definitely reduces the number of outbreaks.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »