New To iHerb?

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Tri-Salts, USP Grade Bicarbonates, 200 g (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 4-star

Best way to reduce acid

Posted by Reviewer3136659 on Jan 12, 2011

At times I have GERD and turn to this for relief instead of pharmaceuticals that are very unhealthy for your system.

Very Good Product

Posted by 5102247090103082160 on Dec 15, 2013

I've been using the Tri Salts for the last 3 weeks and I definitely feel a difference in my joints (knees, ankles, elbows, wrists). Before, after I ate acidic foods, it would be painful in my joints. I take a small amount (less than half a teaspoon) in water 2 or 3 times a day. It also works for digestion, but not as well as sodium bicarbonate (baking soda). However, I simply can not have all that sodium in my system. I find that Tri Salts is a very good product.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2253443 on Feb 23, 2012

I take this at night with Natural Calm, so that I'm taking twice as much magnesium as calcium. Relaxing and alkalizing. Great product.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3093580 on Jan 10, 2011

Very good product. Despatched in good time. Thanks.