Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Ecological Formulas, Tri-Salts, USP Grade Bicarbonates, 200 g (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

PH Balance

Posted by Reviewer1018330 on May 24, 2011

This product was originally suggested by my anti-aging doctor as an anti-inflammatory. My rings used to turn my fingers black from the acid in my system. I no longer have that and I feel better knowing my body is PH balanced.

GREAT WHOLE BODY ALKALIZING

Posted by Reviewer2767774 on Jun 01, 2013

Felt better and slept much better after about 2 weeks. I forgot I was taking it as I was putting 1/2 teas in water bottle twice daily and no taste really. Then realized since taking it--- more energy and wasn't having to reach for any natural sleep enhancers with which post menopausal females are generally plagued.

p/H control

Posted by Reviewer1719281 on Apr 28, 2011

This product seems to be able to correct a low p/H without the increase of sodium. The recommended dose of 1/2 teaspoon ( 2-3 grms) has a pH of 8.0 bringing body levels to optimal level.

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 26, 2013

This formula just amazes us, because it is so pure, no other ingredients! I will buy it again, for my cardiovascular problematic daddy, too! Now I have bought it for my man. He likes bananas so much, he could eat them all day long. It is symptom! He needs to reduce sodium in his body. We think he also has magnesium, zinc, calcium needs, we have done hair test to him. So, this formula is really beneficial. I hope his muscles will be better with time, too.

Great for reflux

Posted by Reviewer2392008 on Dec 01, 2010

Helps settle down my reflux. I take it before bed and it settles my stomach right down. Haven't taken antacids for a while. Will be buying it again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »