• This product is being replaced with CVR-03486.

• Reviews | English

These seem to help....

Posted by Reviewer2437438 on Aug 01, 2011

With skipped beats that I get on a daily basis. I have tried many different brands of magnesium and it's confusing for the consumer to know if they are being absorbed or not. I am not 100% sure of how affective the mag is but for now,I will continue taking this brand. iHerb is a fantastic company and I am always pleased with the CS!!!

Cardiovascular Research, Ltd. Magnesium Taurate

Posted by Reviewer1924611 on Nov 28, 2011

Been taking these for a while for afib. Hope it helps; thus far no significant change in last EKG.

Very Good Magnesium.

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jan 07, 2012

I bought this for vasospastic angina as its contents were recommended by this web site and others. Doesn't seem to be making any difference although my bowels are very regular now (but without any irritation what so ever)! However it seems to be very effective for my wife's period pains. She has had to take at least 3-4 doses of pain killer a day during her periods since the beginning of time for her, but with this she rarely needs to take any pain killers at all. She says it is like a miracle. We have tried various other brands of Magnesium but only this seems to work. Delivery time though was ridiculously long but possibly because of end of year delays. Will try iherbs one more time though.

Magnesium Taurate - it works

Posted by Reviewer3071363 on Feb 08, 2011

My naturopath recommended this product to me as I'm menopausal, and having trouble settling my mind and body to sleep through the entire night. After a few weeks I can telll there is a difference to my body. More calm, and settled.

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2802125 on Feb 13, 2011

i usually take mag glycinate, which i know has the best absorption, but these really chill me out. i sleep better and still get all the benefits of the other magnesium.

Mag Taurate

Posted by Reviewer2513223 on May 12, 2011

Excellent product!

Good

Posted by Reviewer1873524 on Jan 24, 2012

Worked well.

Good product

Posted by greenfern on Oct 05, 2013

I take these throughout the day -- in between meals or with an iron-rich spirulina/chlorella smoothie. Easy to swallow.

Good for of magnesium

Posted by 5042830792421775031 on Oct 11, 2013

I take this for its heart-healthy benefits.