Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Pantethine, Yeast-Free, 60 Tablets

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

[Cardiovascular Research Ltd., Pantethine, Yeast-Free, 60 Tablets]

Posted by Reviewer2950185 on Aug 12, 2010

This product helped to lower my triglyceride count to normal blood levels.

The most impressive supplement I have ever used

Posted by 5269272364850319717 on Feb 06, 2014

This directly affects my sleep. In fact, I am sleeping like a baby again. And this is saying a lot since I've gone through some tough nights during four years as a single mom with a poorly sleeping child. In fact, her random sleep habits totally messed up my sleep pattern so that I often found myself not being able to fall asleep after she had fallen asleep again. Going to the toilet more than once a night was habitual and then often not falling asleep afterwards. Nights felt like odysseys. Since I started taking this pantethine I keep holding my breath because I'm afraid I might be dreaming and I'll wake up to the same old - but it's a month now of deeper and deeper relaxation. Mostly don't wake up to go to the toilet at all and if I do, I'm pleasantly drowsy and go back to sleep instead of that Pling! feeling of being wide awake in the middle of the night. I wake up before the alarm clock, after 7 hours of sleep, since I'm rested. I marvel at this, since I'm used to thinking I'm the kind of person who prefers 9 hours of sleep a night. My nutritionist tells me this supplement works because B5 vitamin directly targets the adrenal glands, calming down the production of surplus adrenaline. If you wake up habitually around 3am, try this out, as that is the time of the night when adrenal overactivity will wake you up. Note: let the tablet dissolve in your mouth! It tastes bitter but you get used to it. This is more effective than swallowing it, as it's sucked up into the blood stream directly through the mucuous membranes of the mouth. This is the best Pantethine on the market according to my nutritionist, because it is in 'active' form.