Natural, no streaks

Posted by Umbridge on Mar 04, 2012

Since the Natures Gate self-tanner is no longer available, I have been looking for a replacement that is subtle and doesn't streak. This worked a treat. It is thick and rich, providing a good amount of moisture to the skin as well. It is a rather small container, but will last a long time because it is so thick and it doesn't require a lot of product each time. This probably isn't the self-tanner for you if you want super dark, but I personally like the ligher self-tanners where you can control the level of tan yourself by how much you apply.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

A self tanner that doesn't smell of DHA and still works. Will give a natural tan not very dark so good for my pale skin. Clean ingredients. Didn't give 5 stars as the cream is a bit rich and doesn't aborb easily + stays white on the skin until absorbed, it is a significant flaw of the product. I don't use it on the face; prefer to use LifeFlo self tanner on the face. Use it on my legs. Smells very nice. Thumbs up for iHerb: great service, prices, shipping rates.

Good produc

Posted by barbyh on Sep 08, 2013

For the price its worth trying. I've tried many self tanners, and this one does give a nice tone. The best natural self tanner I've found is Lavera.....amazing colour and not too dark, but its quite expensive. I do use this one on my legs now instead

Me gusta!

Posted by 5278266247973880587 on Sep 25, 2013

Buen producto. Fácil de aplicar y aporta un tono natural muy bonito, no te deja naranaja. Me gusta mucho y el olor es mejor que es de otros autobronceadores. Lista de ingredientes bastante aceptable.

Works

Posted by 4844540685300453282 on Sep 26, 2013

It's a very light self tanner, and you need to use it a days in a row for noticeable effect. The self tan scent is mild, which is a big plus, but it is still there. It is all natural, which is why I bought it, as that's important to me. Removed a star for packaging.

Seems to be working

Posted by 4759928739848153952 on Oct 03, 2013

Coming out of summer, I have a pretty good tan in spots, but wanted something to keep it going in the winter. I've been using it as suggested, and it seems to be bringing my white patches up to match the rest. Just a general overall healthy tan look. I have very pale skin naturally, so it doesn't take much to change my skin tone, but I'm very happy with the results.

Incluso para la cara

Posted by Mirela on Oct 19, 2014

Me encantan los ingredientes, y deja un color muy, muy ligero. Tienes que usarlo durante varios días seguidos si quieres tener un bronceado fuerte, es progresivo. Es importante aplicar muy poquita cantidad en cada uso, porque sino queda anaranjado y a ronchas. Mi piel es normal-grasa y noto como después de usarlo en el rostro me queda algo más grasosa. También cuando lo tengo puesto sudo más esas noches, sería mejor si tuviese una fórmula menos untuosa. Aún así, es un producto genial.

Necesito seguir probándolo..

Posted by 5431635086427706177 on Dec 11, 2013

Por ahora no puedo asegurar que vuelva a repetir con el, pero tampoco lo descarto, porque para lo mucho que cunde (con poquita cantidad da para mucha zona), si bien no me acábase de gustar el resultado para la cara, siempre puedo utilizarlo exclusivamente para uso corporal. El problema que le veo es sólo en lo referente a su uso facial, pues no sé que tal irá este producto para pieles secas y uniformes. Pero en mi caso, que es mixta..tengo la sensación de que me ensucia mucho los poros en la zona T..y no es algo que me guste. A su favor, debo decir que eso es algo que debe pasar con todos los auto bronceadores, o por lo menos, con todos los que he probado hasta el momento.

great!

Posted by Reviewer3193228 on Feb 16, 2014

Was so excited to try this as I find most self-tanners smell. Initially this smells really good, I tried a small part on my inner wrist. I have left it there a few hours and now the "nicer" smell has gone and it smells like the same old tanner. I will see how it goes, not sure how long this tub will last as directions say to use for two days, then have a break then two days, then have a break etc. Its thick and creamy

Great

Posted by 4652675277623705198 on Apr 24, 2014

Den kan lukte litt krydder i noen timer, men man får en veldig fin farge.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »