Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

best natural one i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you are stressed over the chemicals in your fake tan, but don't want to go without, use this one. You can check it out on the Skin deep database, it has the best rating of all the natural fake tanners. Also, the colour is lovely, the scent is pleasant, and this tan goes on easily minus streaks. It also develops very quickly. Basically it is awesome! Every time i use it i get at least one person complementing on the colour, i am usually pale/olive, and the colour develops into a natural glowing light tan, which you can make more intense by re applying the next night.

autobronceador perfecto

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

te deja un tono de piel perfecto en una sola aplicación.y muy duradero.

The search is over!

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Jun 13, 2014

I like to use a sunless tanner on my face instead of powder or liquid foundations. With a sunless tanner there is no running during hot weather, no color line between chin and neck and no wearing off during the day (or on clothing). However, I stopped using sunless tanners a couple of years ago when I realized it was full of chemicals I didn't want in my body. Now that I have found Caribbean Solutions I can use this sunless tanner without any worries about unwanted chemicals. Very little goes a long way. I have been using this product every other day, instead of the 2 days on, 2 days off recommended on the jar. It goes on nicely. I don't use much, but I do put some on my throat and neckline too so that it looks like a natural tan. I rub it in thoroughly so that there is no visible cream left on my skin (it helps prevent any steaking). Caribbean Solutions website claims other companies put too much effort into making their products smell nice. Well you could never accuse Caribbean Solutions of doing that. This product does smell a little funky, but the smell doesn't last long (it goes away once the cream is absorbed). I am recommending this product to my family and friends.

Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Aug 26, 2012

love it! it's the best self tanner I used ever

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3099398 on Jun 22, 2011

Nice texture, convenient to use, good result (but a little bit orange).

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

A self tanner that doesn't smell of DHA and still works. Will give a natural tan not very dark so good for my pale skin. Clean ingredients. Didn't give 5 stars as the cream is a bit rich and doesn't aborb easily + stays white on the skin until absorbed, it is a significant flaw of the product. I don't use it on the face; prefer to use LifeFlo self tanner on the face. Use it on my legs. Smells very nice. Thumbs up for iHerb: great service, prices, shipping rates.

Want tanned skin within 4 hours or so? :)

Posted by 5034823591675160605 on Jan 24, 2014

After one use, about 4 hours later, i instantly saw a difference in my skin color! This product stays very true to what it says it'll do! I loved that it wasn't orange-y like most self-tanners! Although it VERY FAINTLY smelled of a self-tanner; I wasn't bothered by the smell. Sadly when this product started wearing off, my skin would look spotty. Especially on my back where I couldn't reach that well. Also make sure to APPLY WITH GLOVES ON, or else your nails will turn yellow. It's been about a month since I've used this product, and my USED TO BE healthy nails now look nasty and discolored- like I don't take care of them, which I do. But overall, If I ever need to be tanned for an event THAT DAY and don't want to expose my skin to the sun, I'll use this lovely product and make sure I'm using gloves! :) Hope this was helpful!

REGULAR

Posted by 4678198838626888198 on Oct 18, 2013

Este autobronceador es bastante bueno, el color es muy natural, nada anaranjado pero el olor no me gusta nada, es muy desagradable. Aún así lo recomendaría porque es muy muy hidratante y fácil de aplicar

Not as tan as I would like

Posted by Reviewer2250162 on Sep 15, 2011

Well, I did not expect much since this has only 6 or so ingredients, but thought I would give this a shot anyway. The color takes a full 24 hours to fully develope and it does state that on the jar. It smells wonderful....kinda tropical. It's a cream like texture, so it is difficult to rub in. It looks tinted but it's not. The final color after 24 hours is very light and only lasts for about two days. Onward and forward to search for another self tanner.