The best natural self tanner ever !

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Can't tell the difference really

Posted by 5195240996660316677 on Mar 13, 2015

And I didn't like the container much...

New favourite self tanner

Posted by 5199525506630359650 on Feb 25, 2015

Was looking for a more natural self tanner and i'm glad I found this one! Doesn't have much of a smell until it starts to develop on your skin over time. It then starts to smell like a subtle version of regular self tanner, but much more tolerable (others probably wouldn't notice the smell). Cream is a very thick consistency that takes some time to rub into your skin, but the result is very natural and worth it! Also, a little goes a long way.

Ok..

Posted by Reviewer1000639 on Feb 17, 2015

I find this one some difficult to get even. I prefer spray on.

Worth to buy! Recomended

Posted by 5395106016718798526 on Feb 10, 2015

I used all over the body. Gives results just after a few hours. Of course it is a bit sticky and greesy like most self tanners. I apply it after a shower and while blowdrying my hair I also use the blowdryer on my face and body, so the product dries quickly. On my pale and sickly looking skin (when it is not at least a little bit tanned) it works great. Best to apply a genereous amount of cream on pale skin. would order again

The best self tanner ever!!

Posted by ElinorSimner on Feb 07, 2015

This self tanner is really great. If you are looking for healthy, natural looking tan you must give it a chance. It's smells lovely, absobrs fast and lives your skin smooth. I have already purchased another bottle. מומלץ בחום ובאהבה!! הקרם הכי טוב שניסיתי איי פעם וניסיתי המון! ללא ריח תעשייתי של הכימיקלים,נספג במהירות ומזין את העור.לא מלכלכך ומעניק גוון טבעי וזוהר.קניתי עוד אחד,שווה כל אגורה!

A really great organic self tanner

Posted by Reviewer3063845 on Jan 15, 2015

I absolutely love this product, have been using it for some years now, so easy to apply and you don't really have to worry about streaks. Gives me such a nice color, not too noticeable but just healthy. If I use it on 3 days in a row (quite pale natural skin color), I really get noticeably tan, so I usually only apply it 1-3 a week during winter, so it also lasts quite a long time too. Smell is neutral, not offensive, and nothing like conventional self tanners, which smell terrible. Great product that I wish they will never ever discontinue!

Love this

Posted by Reviewer2318294 on Dec 06, 2014

This goes on easily and gives a great natural looking tan. I brought it because of the reviews and I wasn't disappointed. Will definitely buy again. I like it so much that I wanted to buy some for someone else as well but they're out of stock. When it comes in I will buy a spare one as I don't want to run out. Probably the best I've used and I have used lots!

Does its job

Posted by Adelyn on Nov 23, 2014

It is a self tanner so it makes your skin produce more melanin and appear darker. I am warm toned and this tanner makes the appearance of the tan very artificial because it's too orange. My friend even asked me if I did a fake tan. Might work for cool-toned skin though. I personally would not repurchase!

one of the best self tanners

Posted by Reviewer2976061 on Nov 12, 2014

one of the best self tanners i've ever used .. applies easily and gives a nice colour