Muy recomendable!

Posted by 5503617673946928945 on Apr 22, 2015

Llevo poco tiempo usándolo pero la verdad es que estoy contenta. Da un color muy natural (yo soy bastante blanquita) , no esperéis un bronceado intenso porque no! pero quita el blanco nuclear que es de lo que se trata. La forma de aplicar, no es que sea muy difícil pero tampoco es muy fácil. Usando poca cantidad de producto, por lo que cunde mucho, lo aplicas en el cuerpo y aparece una capa blanca que frotando un minuto se quita, tampoco es algo exagerado aunque para unas prisas no!!! quizá este es el mayor inconveniente del producto (aunque tengo que decir que nunca he usado productos similares a este, por lo que no se como son los demás.. No he tenido problemas con manchas en los dedos y uñas, en cuanto termino de aplicarlo me lavo las mano y sin problema. Y muy importante, no mancha la ropa!!! dejo pasar unos 5 minutos (puedes comprobar tocando el cuerpo que se ha absorbido), me visto y sin problema. esta muy bien!!!! lo volveré a comprar sin duda!!

The best Tanner

Posted by 4697134499395528397 on Jun 09, 2016

I bought this due to all the positive reviews and they are all true. It is a natural product, moisturizing and the color is amazing and no scent!! The color comes on quickly and looks great. My daughter is using it too and loves it as well! thank you!!!

The Best Self Tanner Ever

Posted by 5417795733492201977 on Aug 19, 2016

Non sticky, no smell, all organic and natural ingredients, blend easily, natural sun kissed beach color, really amazing, and so cheap!!! Dam😍 Really recommend, if u want to see the results I achieved go to my Facebook profile and see my skin color on the recent pictures, just perfect! FB: Neil Cohen One more things its also moisturizing your skin so you wont need to use a lotion!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer3099398 on Jun 22, 2011

Nice texture, convenient to use, good result (but a little bit orange).

Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Posted by Reviewer1970799 on Aug 26, 2012

love it! it's the best self tanner I used ever

Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

best natural one i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you are stressed over the chemicals in your fake tan, but don't want to go without, use this one. You can check it out on the Skin deep database, it has the best rating of all the natural fake tanners. Also, the colour is lovely, the scent is pleasant, and this tan goes on easily minus streaks. It also develops very quickly. Basically it is awesome! Every time i use it i get at least one person complementing on the colour, i am usually pale/olive, and the colour develops into a natural glowing light tan, which you can make more intense by re applying the next night.

autobronceador perfecto

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

te deja un tono de piel perfecto en una sola aplicación.y muy duradero.

The search is over!

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Jun 13, 2014

I like to use a sunless tanner on my face instead of powder or liquid foundations. With a sunless tanner there is no running during hot weather, no color line between chin and neck and no wearing off during the day (or on clothing). However, I stopped using sunless tanners a couple of years ago when I realized it was full of chemicals I didn't want in my body. Now that I have found Caribbean Solutions I can use this sunless tanner without any worries about unwanted chemicals. Very little goes a long way. I have been using this product every other day, instead of the 2 days on, 2 days off recommended on the jar. It goes on nicely. I don't use much, but I do put some on my throat and neckline too so that it looks like a natural tan. I rub it in thoroughly so that there is no visible cream left on my skin (it helps prevent any steaking). Caribbean Solutions website claims other companies put too much effort into making their products smell nice. Well you could never accuse Caribbean Solutions of doing that. This product does smell a little funky, but the smell doesn't last long (it goes away once the cream is absorbed). I am recommending this product to my family and friends.

Excellent

Posted by Ozbeach on Nov 14, 2012

A self tanner that doesn't smell of DHA and still works. Will give a natural tan not very dark so good for my pale skin. Clean ingredients. Didn't give 5 stars as the cream is a bit rich and doesn't aborb easily + stays white on the skin until absorbed, it is a significant flaw of the product. I don't use it on the face; prefer to use LifeFlo self tanner on the face. Use it on my legs. Smells very nice. Thumbs up for iHerb: great service, prices, shipping rates.