EN
USD

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Your Cart is Empty
But it doesn't have to be.
Continue Shopping.

iHerb Customer Reviews

Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

$11.20
$14.00
Savings of: $2.80 (20% off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 231 reviews
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews English
Sort By

Items 11-15 of 115 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »

Veldig bra!

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg har lys nordisk hud og fikk farge etter to påføringer, svak og helt grei lukt, lett å smøre ut og påføre gjevnt. Veldig fornøyd!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Best gradual self tanner I've tried

2 people found the following review helpful

Posted by 5475284644726840356 on Jun 02, 2015

I have this self tanner since a week and I just love this product! I have always been searching for a good self tanner that gives me a nice bronze color which is not orange and which does not has a strong self tanner smell. I have tried many self tanners that do give me the nice bronze colour however, they smell very strong. I love this product because it does not has that strong self tanner smell AND after applying this two times in a row it gave me that nice bronze colour which looks very natural and not orange at al! It is also very creamy and moisturising and you do not need a lot of product. I am very happy with this self tanner and I'll probably repurchase this.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best natural self tanner ever !

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 4882359156090160197 on Apr 05, 2015

Thanks to its ingredients fact, it has seduced me. This power of seduction was all the stronger when I applied it for the first time. I'll buy it several times again for sure !!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Muy recomendable!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by 5503617673946928945 on Apr 22, 2015

Llevo poco tiempo usándolo pero la verdad es que estoy contenta. Da un color muy natural (yo soy bastante blanquita) , no esperéis un bronceado intenso porque no! pero quita el blanco nuclear que es de lo que se trata. La forma de aplicar, no es que sea muy difícil pero tampoco es muy fácil. Usando poca cantidad de producto, por lo que cunde mucho, lo aplicas en el cuerpo y aparece una capa blanca que frotando un minuto se quita, tampoco es algo exagerado aunque para unas prisas no!!! quizá este es el mayor inconveniente del producto (aunque tengo que decir que nunca he usado productos similares a este, por lo que no se como son los demás.. No he tenido problemas con manchas en los dedos y uñas, en cuanto termino de aplicarlo me lavo las mano y sin problema. Y muy importante, no mancha la ropa!!! dejo pasar unos 5 minutos (puedes comprobar tocando el cuerpo que se ha absorbido), me visto y sin problema. esta muy bien!!!! lo volveré a comprar sin duda!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The best self tanner ever!!

1 person found the following review helpful

Posted by ElinorSimner on Feb 07, 2015

This self tanner is really great. If you are looking for healthy, natural looking tan you must give it a chance. It's smells lovely, absobrs fast and lives your skin smooth. I have already purchased another bottle. מומלץ בחום ובאהבה!! הקרם הכי טוב שניסיתי איי פעם וניסיתי המון! ללא ריח תעשייתי של הכימיקלים,נספג במהירות ומזין את העור.לא מלכלכך ומעניק גוון טבעי וזוהר.קניתי עוד אחד,שווה כל אגורה!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report Abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 11-15 of 115 total

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next »