| English
| USD ($)

Caribbean Solutions, Beach Colours, Natural Self Tanner, 6 oz

Veldig bra!

Posted by 5601816027802482596 on Jul 31, 2013

Jeg har lys nordisk hud og fikk farge etter to påføringer, svak og helt grei lukt, lett å smøre ut og påføre gjevnt. Veldig fornøyd!

Best Best best fake tan ever

Posted by 5557648151969655293 on Sep 02, 2013

I have tried them all. I've been using fake tan for 15 years and this one is the best. It doesn't leave a sticky residue which I am always impressed by after every application. The color is REALLY natural looking. I'll never use anything else. It does have a tropical fragrance but it doesn't last long. It doesn't make my sheets stink. I used to use the sprays so at first, I was hesitant to use a cream. So I use disposable surgical cloves to apply it so I don't get all over my hands and under my nails which I think really helps. Sounds like a lot of effort but its much easier in the long run.

best natural one i've tried

Posted by Reviewer3176815 on Mar 26, 2014

If you are stressed over the chemicals in your fake tan, but don't want to go without, use this one. You can check it out on the Skin deep database, it has the best rating of all the natural fake tanners. Also, the colour is lovely, the scent is pleasant, and this tan goes on easily minus streaks. It also develops very quickly. Basically it is awesome! Every time i use it i get at least one person complementing on the colour, i am usually pale/olive, and the colour develops into a natural glowing light tan, which you can make more intense by re applying the next night.

autobronceador perfecto

Posted by 5697788574180440133 on May 17, 2014

te deja un tono de piel perfecto en una sola aplicación.y muy duradero.

The search is over!

Posted by Reviewer2848619 on Jun 13, 2014

I like to use a sunless tanner on my face instead of powder or liquid foundations. With a sunless tanner there is no running during hot weather, no color line between chin and neck and no wearing off during the day (or on clothing). However, I stopped using sunless tanners a couple of years ago when I realized it was full of chemicals I didn't want in my body. Now that I have found Caribbean Solutions I can use this sunless tanner without any worries about unwanted chemicals. Very little goes a long way. I have been using this product every other day, instead of the 2 days on, 2 days off recommended on the jar. It goes on nicely. I don't use much, but I do put some on my throat and neckline too so that it looks like a natural tan. I rub it in thoroughly so that there is no visible cream left on my skin (it helps prevent any steaking). Caribbean Solutions website claims other companies put too much effort into making their products smell nice. Well you could never accuse Caribbean Solutions of doing that. This product does smell a little funky, but the smell doesn't last long (it goes away once the cream is absorbed). I am recommending this product to my family and friends.