Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Caribbean Solutions, Faces Only SPF 20, Natural Skin Care, 4 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT PRODUCT LINE!!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on Sep 07, 2011

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Posted by Reviewer2313621 on Apr 10, 2011

Good ingredients and soften my skin. Everything is fine but... When I applied it on my face ... It was too white.;;;;;;

Lovely! Smooth finish, natural formula, moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 01, 2012

This is the most pure face sunblock I can find. I'm glad 100percentpure.com ran out of stock on theirs so I had the opportunity to try this. 30spf would be more ideal but I don't see any reason why this is inferior to the 30 spf brands I've used since the top ingredients including titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. INGREDIENTS: Super Eco quality, natural, no silicones, parabens, etc. COSMETIC QUALITY: Beautiful. A tiny bit white for 30 seconds then disappears into silky moisture finish. No product roll that you get from silicone and wears well under foundation. PRICE: A nice break from department store nonsense. SMELL: Light, pretty essential oils. No irritating fragrance. DERMATOLOGICAL QUALITY: The top ingredient is aloe, but it actually feels like it may be oil based, so I'm wondering what I'm missing especially since I've some breakouts. But my breakouts are frequent these days and may be more related to hormones and intense hot flashes. This is the reason for 4/5 stars at least until I figure things out.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 22, 2011

good

*sob*

Posted by Reviewer2151210 on Feb 26, 2012

it's more oily than I expected... the smell's nice but I think I'll use something else..

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »