Caribbean Solutions, Faces Only SPF 20, Natural Skin Care, 4 oz

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

GREAT PRODUCT LINE!!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on Sep 07, 2011

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Not the best

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

I don't think this is an ideal product for a couple reasons. Mainly, titanium dioxide is one of the SPF sources, and this mineral is not as safe as pure zinc oxide. It's also SPF 20, which isn't high enough for me. My derm recommends SPF 30 or higher for daily use. It has a sort of tropical scent that might be a pro or con, depending on what you like. It doesn't smell particularly natural. It goes on the skin very white, but absorbs on me and becomes clear. The main problem with the texture is that it is very thick and greasy. I just think there are better options out there with safer ingredients and a better texture too. Badger Balm makes the absolute safest sunscreens I have found. **Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Posted by Reviewer2313621 on Apr 10, 2011

Good ingredients and soften my skin. Everything is fine but... When I applied it on my face ... It was too white.;;;;;;

Lovely! Smooth finish, natural formula, moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 01, 2012

This is the most pure face sunblock I can find. I'm glad 100percentpure.com ran out of stock on theirs so I had the opportunity to try this. 30spf would be more ideal but I don't see any reason why this is inferior to the 30 spf brands I've used since the top ingredients including titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. INGREDIENTS: Super Eco quality, natural, no silicones, parabens, etc. COSMETIC QUALITY: Beautiful. A tiny bit white for 30 seconds then disappears into silky moisture finish. No product roll that you get from silicone and wears well under foundation. PRICE: A nice break from department store nonsense. SMELL: Light, pretty essential oils. No irritating fragrance. DERMATOLOGICAL QUALITY: The top ingredient is aloe, but it actually feels like it may be oil based, so I'm wondering what I'm missing especially since I've some breakouts. But my breakouts are frequent these days and may be more related to hormones and intense hot flashes. This is the reason for 4/5 stars at least until I figure things out.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 22, 2011

good