GREAT PRODUCT LINE!!

Posted by Reviewer3135369 on Sep 07, 2011

I discovered this product line about 4-5 years ago. I called the owner and had a long conversation with him. I suggested he try to get his products on iherb.com...and I am so glad he did! I love all of the Caribbean Solutions products. They feel like silk on my skin, have great ingredients and do an excellent job. I highly recommend all of their products.

Not the best

Posted by Mary-B333 on May 12, 2015

I don't think this is an ideal product for a couple reasons. Mainly, titanium dioxide is one of the SPF sources, and this mineral is not as safe as pure zinc oxide. It's also SPF 20, which isn't high enough for me. My derm recommends SPF 30 or higher for daily use. It has a sort of tropical scent that might be a pro or con, depending on what you like. It doesn't smell particularly natural. It goes on the skin very white, but absorbs on me and becomes clear. The main problem with the texture is that it is very thick and greasy. I just think there are better options out there with safer ingredients and a better texture too. Badger Balm makes the absolute safest sunscreens I have found. **Check out my page for more product reviews. I am a natural beauty blogger that tries lots of stuff and knows a lot about natural products! If you found this review helpful, please click yes!***

Posted by Reviewer2313621 on Apr 10, 2011

Good ingredients and soften my skin. Everything is fine but... When I applied it on my face ... It was too white.;;;;;;

Lovely! Smooth finish, natural formula, moisturizing

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on May 01, 2012

This is the most pure face sunblock I can find. I'm glad 100percentpure.com ran out of stock on theirs so I had the opportunity to try this. 30spf would be more ideal but I don't see any reason why this is inferior to the 30 spf brands I've used since the top ingredients including titanium dioxide and zinc oxide. INGREDIENTS: Super Eco quality, natural, no silicones, parabens, etc. COSMETIC QUALITY: Beautiful. A tiny bit white for 30 seconds then disappears into silky moisture finish. No product roll that you get from silicone and wears well under foundation. PRICE: A nice break from department store nonsense. SMELL: Light, pretty essential oils. No irritating fragrance. DERMATOLOGICAL QUALITY: The top ingredient is aloe, but it actually feels like it may be oil based, so I'm wondering what I'm missing especially since I've some breakouts. But my breakouts are frequent these days and may be more related to hormones and intense hot flashes. This is the reason for 4/5 stars at least until I figure things out.

The only one that my children accept

Posted by 5486159123554941787 on Jul 29, 2015

We live near the equator so sunscreen is a daily protection as well as hats etc.. The SPF is not very high but I have found that it is the only one that does not sting the skin when we sweat. My children are willing to use it for that reason. It seems to nourish the skin as well as protecting it. It my third bottle and it is my preferred brand.

good

Posted by Reviewer1762414 on Apr 22, 2011

good

good

Posted by Reviewer1658558 on Mar 07, 2016

(2015.01)The scent has changed. It is like 'caribbean solution spf 25's. smells weird!! I like the original scent. (now)The scent has changed. Good!

*sob*

Posted by Reviewer2151210 on Feb 26, 2012

it's more oily than I expected... the smell's nice but I think I'll use something else..

Too oily

Posted by Reviewer1769196 on May 04, 2011

It looks pale when I put it on my face. (FTI, I have nomal asian skin color.) And I felt oily and a little bit sticky during day. I'm not going to buy it again.