Best shampoo I've ever used!

Posted by Reviewer1814613 on Jun 07, 2013

This is probably the best shampoo I've ever used. I like the light gel texture, light natural smell, and it lathers really well. It made my hair so soft and manageable and I can't stop touching my hair!

Really disappointed in smell

Posted by Reviewer2247103 on Sep 26, 2013

Let me preface this review by saying I've never taken the time to write one before. Also, I've used essential oils and all natural products for years, so I think my expectations were realistic (i.e., I wasn't expecting an orange or mint candy smell). That said, this not only doesn't smell like citrus or mint to me (my two favorites, so I was excited about the potential), but worse, it smells "perfumey" -- like men's cologne or something. And the smell lingers after blow drying. I don't get how, with the listed ingredients, this doesn't smell wonderful. If you're looking for that invigorating mint smell or something grapefruit-orange-ish, I do NOT recommend this at all. I gave it two stars because it cleans well, although a bit much for dry and/or colored hair. Bummer.

Scalp does feel refreshed!

Posted by 5034641419651952942 on Sep 06, 2013

First wash with this shampoo and, while washing, I thought my hair would be drier... I was wrong: it feels soft and manageable (with no conditioner) and the scalp does feel refreshed. And it's not itching! - I had recently a scalp allergy that made it sensitive even for organic shampoos, which means some made my scalp itching. It foams nicely and has more to a mint smell than citrus for me, but it doesn't last on the hair.

good product

Posted by Superkoxy on Sep 21, 2013

very good and good smell.

Very Smooth

Posted by Reviewer2102842 on Dec 04, 2011

Feels very soft and works weel. has a pleasnat smell.

Good shampoo

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on Nov 01, 2014

Smells good and seems to work well.

Lots of bubbles!

Posted by Reviewer3098098 on Nov 13, 2013

This shampoo lathers very, very well- a little goes a long way. When I tried it the first time, I thought it was missing that zing and tingly feeling that I like on my itchy scalp, but then I realized that it could be less irritating because of that and it might settle my itch. It doesn't smell like citrus or mint, but it makes my hair softer and much less tangly, so obviously not dry. I'll buy this again in future but I've had to mix my first bottle with a less desirable shampoo to tone that one down!

Shampoo that works

Posted by odereviews on Dec 12, 2013

Caribbean Solutions, Rainforest Citrus Mint Shampoo is lightly scented, and the gel texture is nice. Little goes a long way. Price is fairly cheap, as this last for a long time. I hoped for more refreshing scent. Otherwise this is just a fine product. Works great with both thin and thick hair.

Really nice shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1977510 on Jan 10, 2014

This is a good quality shampoo and not as drying as other all natural products. I am still on the search for a natural shampoo that isn't as drying, this is close.