10% Off Orders Over $40!

4 out of 5 based on 28 reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2509380 on May 12, 2011

I've used natural sunscreens before, but this is far superior. It goes on easy and doesn't leave a film, smells great, and is soooo cheap here. I was heading to Mexico and am very fair skinned so researched the health risks with typical sunscreens and this is a very safe bet. It protected well, you just have to reapply if you are out in high UV index areas/times.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278655 on Jul 11, 2011

I had this sunscreen with me during a one week long camping. The weather was great sun was shining every day. I am very pale and I do always get sunburned if I'm not careful in the sun. I used this sunscreen every day, and I didn't get burned at all! It is however a little little bit hard to rub in, you'll get white if you're not careful, but except that, it is great!

Smells very tasty! Candies

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 01, 2011

I haven't tested it yet cause it's spring in Russia now, but i will as soon as i can. I like the smell so much! It's sweet and fruity! Kids will be excited! And the ingredients are maybe the best i've ever seen in sunscreens.

great sunscreen

Posted by niyuki-ti on Aug 31, 2012

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. There is no redness, no even hint of sunburn. It does protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Ни одного покраснения, ни одного намека на солнечный ожог.

Wouldn't recomend to anyone

Posted by 4981559193454987916 on Aug 12, 2014

Too thick, doesn't rub in at all, leaves a white film all over the body, looks strange. Smells weirdly too. I tried it twice and gave up.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »