太难用了

Posted by 5483506139097043796 on Jun 15, 2015

收到的时候日期已经不太新鲜,不知是不是这个的关系,很厚,很难推开,一层白白的粉在皮肤上,很不自然。初用很油,久了就觉得很干。真心不推荐。

Wouldn't recomend to anyone

Posted by 4981559193454987916 on Aug 12, 2014

Too thick, doesn't rub in at all, leaves a white film all over the body, looks strange. Smells weirdly too. I tried it twice and gave up.

safe ingredients

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Rubs in very easily but smells like bubble gum. I think kids will like it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

great sunscreen

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. There is no redness, no even hint of sunburn. It does protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Ни одного покраснения, ни одного намека на солнечный ожог.

very natural and good

Posted by Waterlily on Dec 21, 2011

it works! tested it in very strong sunlight and didnt get burnt at all. i just applied in the morning and it lasted all day! it's better to moisture your face with some oil or water before putting on this sunscreen, then it will go on more easily. i like the smell! super!

caribbean solutions sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3071529 on Jul 25, 2011

product is great and goes on easily.

It's good, except for the smell

Posted by Reviewer2190615 on Jul 21, 2011

Smells weirdly of candy, which is annoying. I much rather the other coconut formula, but Iherb was out, so I had to order this one. Plus this one doesn't go on as clear, it leaves a white film.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278655 on Jul 11, 2011

I had this sunscreen with me during a one week long camping. The weather was great sun was shining every day. I am very pale and I do always get sunburned if I'm not careful in the sun. I used this sunscreen every day, and I didn't get burned at all! It is however a little little bit hard to rub in, you'll get white if you're not careful, but except that, it is great!

Posted by Reviewer2685557 on Jun 02, 2011

nice fragrance- mostly rubs in clear with only a slight tint of gray.

Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2509380 on May 12, 2011

I've used natural sunscreens before, but this is far superior. It goes on easy and doesn't leave a film, smells great, and is soooo cheap here. I was heading to Mexico and am very fair skinned so researched the health risks with typical sunscreens and this is a very safe bet. It protected well, you just have to reapply if you are out in high UV index areas/times.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »