Fantastic!

Posted by Reviewer2509380 on May 12, 2011

I've used natural sunscreens before, but this is far superior. It goes on easy and doesn't leave a film, smells great, and is soooo cheap here. I was heading to Mexico and am very fair skinned so researched the health risks with typical sunscreens and this is a very safe bet. It protected well, you just have to reapply if you are out in high UV index areas/times.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer2278655 on Jul 11, 2011

I had this sunscreen with me during a one week long camping. The weather was great sun was shining every day. I am very pale and I do always get sunburned if I'm not careful in the sun. I used this sunscreen every day, and I didn't get burned at all! It is however a little little bit hard to rub in, you'll get white if you're not careful, but except that, it is great!

caribbean solutions sunscreen

Posted by Reviewer3071529 on Jul 25, 2011

product is great and goes on easily.

very natural and good

Posted by Waterlily on Dec 21, 2011

it works! tested it in very strong sunlight and didnt get burnt at all. i just applied in the morning and it lasted all day! it's better to moisture your face with some oil or water before putting on this sunscreen, then it will go on more easily. i like the smell! super!

great sunscreen

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

Usually I'm trying to avoid walking with my child during the hours of high solar activity. But there are times when we linger and this sunscreen has proved that it really great one. There is no redness, no even hint of sunburn. It does protects wonderful. Обычно я избегаю гулять с ребенком во время часа пик солнечной активности. Но часто бывает, что мы задерживаемся. В таких случаях этот санскрин доказал, что он хорош. Ни одного покраснения, ни одного намека на солнечный ожог.

Smells very tasty! Candies

Posted by Reviewer1234260 on Apr 01, 2011

I haven't tested it yet cause it's spring in Russia now, but i will as soon as i can. I like the smell so much! It's sweet and fruity! Kids will be excited! And the ingredients are maybe the best i've ever seen in sunscreens.

백탁현상이 심해요~

Posted by Reviewer1816701 on Mar 07, 2011

순하고 다 좋은데 백탁이 심해서 화장안할때 바르고있어요 백탁현상 있는 선크림이 안전하다고 하니까 잘 쓰고 있어요. 예민한편인데 전혀 자극없어요 . 여름되면 몸에 바르면 좋겠네요

good

Posted by Reviewer1517568 on Jul 06, 2016

Very good!