really like!

Posted by Reviewer1445351 on Feb 08, 2010

Every one who has tried this has really liked it. There is no fragrance which is good for a guy. We get very dry hands servicing cars and working on tires and are very impressed with this product.

we like this

Posted by Reviewer1118052 on Feb 21, 2010

not greasy or perfumed. works well on all who have tried it

Truly a Hidden Gem for Skin Health!

Posted by Reviewer1288127 on Jul 10, 2012

As a doctor, i am always looking for good, economical choices for my patients and this cream is truly a hidden gem! The quality of this cream rivals cosmetic products that cost ten times as much with less healing and soothing effects. This is one of the best creams for overall skin health! I use it myself all over my face and body with great results! It is a cream, and I would love to see a gel or lotion version of this product for hot a humid times of the year, but I still use it even in hot and humid weather, because it is so good. I never want to be without it!

Dryness gone

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Oct 30, 2007

Takes a while to absorb. Wish it had a thinner consistency..

I love this product

Posted by Reviewer3138144 on Feb 09, 2010

This is the first cream that has really improved my son's eczema and dry skin! I love it!

Miracle lip and eye cream

Posted by Reviewer3227964 on Jun 03, 2007

Way, way better than chapstick for preventing chapped lips. I use it as a night cream and on my hands during the day. Not greasy or sticky after it soaks in, and really works!

ADE is for ME

Posted by Reviewer1958676 on Feb 05, 2009

I like the product very much as it provides much needed moisture and soothing benefits for the facial skin.

I Like Carlson Labs ADE Cream

Posted by Reviewer1704553 on Mar 24, 2009

I am pleased with the product.