Carlson Labs, Aces Gold, 180 Tablets (Discontinued Item)

Carlson labs, Aces Gold

Posted by Reviewer1352527 on Jul 03, 2011

Carlson Labs, Aces Gold is an excellent supplement for anti-inflammatory use. I had a red itchy rash on my arms and legs. I went to a dermatologist who gave me some meds. The rash went away, but after the meds were gone, it came back. I figured the rash was caused by inflammation in my body. So I did some research on supplements that might help me. I discovered Aces Gold, and in conjunction with using Carlson Super 2 Daily multi-vitamins, the rash disappeared. I also have had a mild case of rosacea, which is caused by inflammation in the body. And by using this supplement combination, it has kept my rosacea under control. I've been using Aces Gold for over two years now. It is a wonderful supplement.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2911599 on Mar 17, 2012

It either does work, or I just wanted it to work so much that it worked :-) My immune system is stronger and my skin looks much better as well!

Carlson ACES, & ACES Gold

Posted by 5649655425289781726 on Sep 25, 2013

Some 30 years ago, my ophthalmologist told me that I had Macular Degeneration. He said it hadn't progressed too far as of then. He recommended a product called ACES as the only thing he knew that would slow it down. He told me the exact quantity of each vitamin. I found a Health Food store that carried ACES. I have been taking it ever since. I am now housebound, so I do my shopping on line. When I found ACES & ACES Gold, I decided to try the ACES Gold. 1 year later, I needed cataract surgery on both eyes. The surgeon sent me to a specialty clinic to have my eyes checked for the macular problem and also the retina's. My eyes checked OK and the macular problem still hasn't gotten much worse. Therefore, I will be staying with what I know works for me. ACES Gold.

ACES Gold

Posted by Reviewer3329078 on Jan 03, 2012

Great Helps with my cravings...