Excellent product, and awesome service

Posted by Reviewer2356970 on Jan 20, 2011

I use this for my 4 year old son. He has epilepsy, and takes this in conjunction with Keppra. It truly helps to counteract some of the negative side-effects i.e. anger/aggresion. As it is in liquid form, he takes it very easily in a spoon. I highly recommend this product, and iHerb is THE cheapest.. Trust me, I did some homework! They ship quickly, and it's always carefully wrapped... Excellent product, and I will be using iHerb for all future orders!

Good taste

Posted by Reviewer1784223 on Feb 08, 2009

This is another good supplement for those who cannot swallow pills. It tastes good and is easily digested.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1048650 on Oct 01, 2010

My 7 yo son takes this in juice. It does NOT taste bad mixed in something that has flavor. I've seen some great improvements in verbal communication since he started taking this.

Excellent for me to take small amounts at a time.

Posted by Reviewer1076484 on Apr 25, 2009

Unable to absorb B6 must take small amounts at a time. No ill effects from using a medicine dropper and getting the right amount for me.

Superb!

Posted by Reviewer2050611 on Aug 08, 2012

My 5yo takes this mixed in with cereal every morning. We've seen some great improvements since taking this. iHerb also ships really quickly even to Australia and everything is always carefully packed.

taste is fine