Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Carlson Labs, Chelated Magnesium, 180 Tablets

wonderful feeling of warmth and joy

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on May 05, 2012

I have the same wonderful feeling of warmth and joy with what magnesium citrate gives me and it makes me sleep deep and relaxed also.The tablet is softer and dilutes faster. My partner is also enthusiastic because as she says, it does not give her diarrea like citrate.Looks like Carlson's magnesium will be my favorite from now on. Excellent product. And so cheap and fast from Iherb!

Good Product

4 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer3067489 on May 27, 2013

I like the type of magnesium I get from this product. The pills are large to swallow, but that is ok. The chelated magnesium form carlson labs does not give me bloating like other brands of the glycinate magnesium.

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Very effective as after a few days I noticed my hands and feet were warmer, obviously my circulation had improved.

Great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

Carson Chelated Magnesium helps me to sleep deeply much more so than any other magnesium. I also reccommend it to my pregnant clients with insomnia, restless legs or leg cramps. It ALWAYS works!