review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Very effective as after a few days I noticed my hands and feet were warmer, obviously my circulation had improved.

wonderful feeling of warmth and joy

Posted by Reviewer3318567 on May 05, 2012

I have the same wonderful feeling of warmth and joy with what magnesium citrate gives me and it makes me sleep deep and relaxed also.The tablet is softer and dilutes faster. My partner is also enthusiastic because as she says, it does not give her diarrea like citrate.Looks like Carlson's magnesium will be my favorite from now on. Excellent product. And so cheap and fast from Iherb!

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3044941 on Mar 26, 2012

I take one at night and it is easily digested and helps me sleep

great product

Posted by Reviewer2965854 on Feb 15, 2012

Magnesium is taking place in more than 300 function in our body Chelated Magnesium is the best absortion form og magnesium and Carlson Labs, Chelated Magnesium is the best value per money there is. check the free book magnsesium the missing link to a better life, it's free from iherb

Great

Posted by Reviewer3144007 on Dec 22, 2011

These are a little on the large side, but I like that they are 200 mg so it's fewer pills to take (I take 600 mg). They are smooth and I don't have any problems taking them. Magnesium glycinate is very absorbable and I have never had digestive problems like I did with magnesium oxide or citrate. This is probably the most important supplement I take. When I skip it I regret it. It helps me sleep wonderfully when taken at bedtime and gives me more energy during the day. Also helps control sugar cravings and keeps appetite normal and healthy. My senses of hearing and touch also benefit in that they are no longer overly sensitive causing discomfort. My autistic son has seen many of the same benefits.

If you've got nervous tension or anxiety...

Posted by Reviewer2650401 on Dec 11, 2011

then you need extra Magnesium. Helped with my panic disorder and jaw muscle tension, TMJ. it has since subsided by at least half. Especially important if you're tapering off antidepressants.

High Quality Chelated Magnesium

Posted by HelloItsMe on Dec 05, 2011

Excellent quality, very absorbable form of magnesium. Husband and I take 400 mg at night with a sip of fruit juice, then water. Helps ensure restful sleep. Also helps prevent leg cramps in husband. Highly recommend you check out the book, The Magnesium Factor, to find out how deficient most Americans are and how this helps cardiac issues. I've found that since taking this, I'm not as susceptible to allergic response to MSG (no more headaches).

always good stuff from carlsons...

Posted by Reviewer2585883 on Nov 14, 2011

top stuff from carlsons

A good source to build up a lack of magnesium in the body.

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Oct 28, 2011

If you can take large tablets these are fine. They do not cause loose tools like some other magnesium tablets does. No taste.

Good Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1896581 on Sep 21, 2011

Haven't tried others but Carlson does the job.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »