Carlson Labs, Chelated Magnesium, 180 Tablets

easy-digest magnesium

Posted by Reviewer3318216 on Mar 11, 2011

Wonderful product! I developed gut problems, became unable to take my other magnesium, several forms. This one causes no problem at all! I take magnesium because it keeps my heart quiet (no palpitations) and reduces minor angina; also stops visual migraines.

Great for insomnia

Posted by Reviewer2860451 on Jun 02, 2011

Carson Chelated Magnesium helps me to sleep deeply much more so than any other magnesium. I also reccommend it to my pregnant clients with insomnia, restless legs or leg cramps. It ALWAYS works!

candida suport

Posted by 4753704467495783020 on Oct 30, 2013

This together with Chelated Zinc has helped me on so many levels. Anxiety, insomnia, stomach trouble, general sense of wellbeing, all symptoms brought on my struggle with candida. I have never done a Review but I had to drop in and give this 5 stars. This is 100% glycinate chelate (that´s what I was looking for), not a mix. I take 1 in the morning with ½ a zinc, and 1 in the evening with ½ a zinc (of the same brand). I chew the tablet and wash the powder down with tea from "Cut & Sifted, Pau d'Arco Bark" (I make the tea 1 liter at a time and keep in the fridge) as I want it to absorb quickly and not travel too far and feed the candida too much, Candida likes to steal magnesium and zinc from our food, no wonder effective supplementation is a game changer.

Sleep and comfort

Posted by Reviewer1978546 on Jan 02, 2014

These magnesium tablets are as good as any I've taken and help with arthritis pain and a restful night.

Less stomach upset

Posted by Reviewer2255839 on Jan 06, 2014

seems to absorb better than other forms with less stomach upset. but can still cause diarrhea in higher doses for me as I am quite sensitive to magnesium in that way. I feel it may have helped me with controlling my weight too....not entirely sure if this was it but possibly helped with improved insulin sensitivity.