Very Good

Posted by Reviewer3152320 on Jun 18, 2009

Easy to take, even the kids like it. Great for cold prevention or when sick....Don't need to drink orange juice all the time! Keep in cool place.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild-C

Posted by Reviewer2551015 on Oct 11, 2009

I really like the Chewable Mild-C. They are very tasty and my grand children think so too because they eat them like candy.

Good quality product

Posted by Reviewer3145957 on Dec 05, 2009

I like it a lot. There is a little sugar in the product. Kids take it ok.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2206703 on Jan 24, 2010

We all take this product, my kids, my parents and I. We love it, it is easy on the stomach and the RIGHT source type for the Vitamin.

Good for kids

Posted by Reviewer2565564 on Jun 18, 2011

These are very mild flavored, and with their smaller dosage of C per tablet, it's easy to control intake even with a small child. Good price for product.

Carlson Labs, Chewable Mild C, Vitamin C, 250 mg

Posted by Reviewer2849610 on Jun 28, 2009

Vitamine C is one of the most important vitamines, but you must obey the dose, because the body cannot absorbe, assimilate a high dose at once. Therefore Carlson Mild-C 250 mg are the best, gentle to the teeth and mild to the stomach.

Good

Posted by brobin on Jun 27, 2012

Seem to do their job without any tummy irritation. Can be swallowed whole or chewed, its your choice. Economical size.

Tastes good

Posted by Reviewer2687433 on Sep 16, 2012

This vitamin C tastes good and is easy to chew. Even my almost 2 year old likes them. I also have another non-chewable brand of vit C with bioflavonoids that seems to be a bit more effective when I have a cold, but this is a nice alternative for people who can't swallow pills. I didn't experience any tooth sensitivity after chewing these. I would recommend them.

A Product Reviewee Indeed

Posted by Reviewer3211513 on Mar 18, 2009

This product indeed is a chewable C vitamin. It however needs a slight improvement in taste and maybe a higher dosage of C in every tablet, but other than that it's an OK product.