Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Super 1000 mg, 250 Soft Gels

Reviews 5-star

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil, Super 1000 mg, 250 Softgels

Posted by Reviewer3050853 on Feb 25, 2009

I started taking one of these a day and the pain in my joints and legs is nearly gone and I just feel so much better! This is a excellent brand of cod Liver oil with proportionate amounts of Vitamin A and D which is very important. If you take too much D you wind up with a Vitamin A deficiency and vice versa. This formula is perfectly balanced and there are no harmful chemicals in it!

Easy pill to swallow

Posted by khessel on Aug 10, 2012

I was taking a liquid type of fermented cod liver oil, and bleh. I am sure the liquid form is better for me, but with the pills I tend to actually ingest the product instead of avoiding it.

Best supplement ever!

Posted by Reviewer3235653 on Aug 24, 2011

I am just diagnosed with hyperthyroidism recently. I had been eating it for my acne starting 2 months ago, I notice if I didn't take this now a day, my heart will go crazy uncomfortable the whole day due to my thyroid problem. It calms the heart, helped my acne heal much faster,it might have help hydration of my general skin too. Usually people who have my disease have very bad skin developing over the body, but I have not had anything wrong. Overall, it has a few positive effects. Better than my other supplements I have tried before.

The Best CLO

Posted by Krisinsight on Oct 12, 2007

Good smelling, no fishy taste and full of Vitamin A and D.

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil, Super1000mg

Posted by Reviewer2667168 on Apr 26, 2009

I Suffer with Sinus Headache all the time my Chiropractic Recommend this to me I allso take it for Fibromyalgia to love this stuff