sherry

Posted by Reviewer1728726 on Jan 25, 2009

love this product i take it for dry eyes, and it has a great affect on arthritis also.

J H

Posted by Reviewer2747400 on Oct 24, 2008

My order of Cod Liver Oil softgels was received promptly and the product seems fresh. My husband and I are using it for releif from arthritis and for heart health. The pain in my arthritic fingers is decreasing after using only 1/3 of the first bottle. I ordered 2 bottles and look forward to living pain free. Please keep me apprised of any specials for health products. Thank you J H

Great for pure Vitamin A

Posted by teacupLA on Mar 08, 2013

Vitamin A is good for the skin. We get headaches from supplemental Beta Carotene so we use this about 2 times a week first thing in the morning.

OK

Posted by Reviewer3359280 on Aug 17, 2011

I like the composition of this supplement. However I find that the amount of vitamins A and D in it is not adequate for our climate and diet, so we use additionally vit. A and D supplements.

Super Food for Healthy Brain

Posted by Reviewer3263537 on Jul 03, 2006

The best cod oil on the market for those who are “cave dwellers,” spending most of the time in-doors without regular sunlight exposure.

Take these every day!

Posted by Reviewer2261564 on Oct 10, 2007

These are the best - I take 3 twice a day! They help with fibromyalgia.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 11, 2007

Feel so much better when I take this. Have my whole family on it. Wonderful price and quality. I won't buy anything other than Carlson for this type product.

Great product for a GREAT PRICE!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Jan 27, 2009

Carlson has super quality CLO, and iHerb's price is really affordable. CLO is so essential, and my whole family takes it to help with joint mobility and smooooth mooooves in the bowel department....LOL! Terrific product from a GREAT online company...iHerb!! Molly in Burnet, TX

Best for lipid control

Posted by NatursKathy on Jan 08, 2009

I'm on this since ages! Balanced my lipids, Top blood test results! Highly recommend it!

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).