New To iHerb?

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil Gems, Super 1000 mg, 250 Soft Gels

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2814882 on Dec 11, 2007

Feel so much better when I take this. Have my whole family on it. Wonderful price and quality. I won't buy anything other than Carlson for this type product.

Just Liquid Gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer3076803 on Jan 18, 2008

I've been using this particular product for a long time and the results are simply amazing as far as better circulation and brand new skin, which women are absolutely crazy about it. Carlson is doing once again a super job!!! Thanks a million!!! Frank, natural healer.

Carlson Cod Liver Oil Super 1000mg 250

Posted by Reviewer2488582 on Mar 20, 2008

For several years I have been told Carlson products have been the best on the market. Finally, on the recommendation of Dr. Kim, I started taking the cod liver oil. In a matter of weeks my joint pains that I have had for over a year have begun to subside. I know nothing else to attribute this to since I have not changed my regimen any other way.

J H

Posted by Reviewer2747400 on Oct 24, 2008

My order of Cod Liver Oil softgels was received promptly and the product seems fresh. My husband and I are using it for releif from arthritis and for heart health. The pain in my arthritic fingers is decreasing after using only 1/3 of the first bottle. I ordered 2 bottles and look forward to living pain free. Please keep me apprised of any specials for health products. Thank you J H

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).