Very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3254293 on Aug 02, 2010

I ordered this Cod liver oil - I never took it before but I did some looking around and it had many benefits like Fish oil but a few more like it suppose to alleviate some mild depression/stress and help strengthen immune systems. I been taking it a month and I do feel like when stress hits I am not as overwhelmed by it, and so far no colds (My daughter and husband both had a cold recently and I did not catch it and typically I do) Make sure you take WITH food. I took it without a few times and had these awful fishy burps! But with food never happens.

Fish Oil Feeds Your Brain!

Posted by Reviewer2085750 on Jul 25, 2010

I am a big fan of Daniel Amen's books about brain health. Across the board, he has all his patients consume fish oil. So I started taking it, megadosing actually. My thyroid, adrenals and pituitary are functioning suboptimally and I have had to fight my MDs to acknolewdge that their tests prove me positive for this. As a result I have been experiencing post traumatic stress syndrome along with depression and anxiety. I have found the fish oil provides a helpful background for my mind. Just in case this is helpful I have been taking iodine I have purchased here as well as Mental Edge neurotransmitters. My boyfriend also commented I seem to be handling stress, mental and physical better. So I do recommend this Fish Oil or any that is purified and safe (avoid heavy metals ie. as far as I can tell Trader Joes fails to test theirs...).

cod liver oil

Posted by Reviewer2884380 on Jul 20, 2010

good value for what it is but still would like to be able to get good price on 500mg size as find these difficult to swallow

Regimen

Posted by Reviewer2644286 on Jul 02, 2010

These are a daily necessity that I really wouldn't want to be without. Very effective and they never leave an aftertaste as many fish based oils do.

Cod liver oil for vascular and epidermal integrity.

Posted by Reviewer1692422 on Jun 28, 2010

Excellent product.I recommend it without reservation.

great

Posted by Reviewer2934620 on Jun 21, 2010

great

Great

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Jun 01, 2010

These help our family with a whole range of issues, especially skin problems.

Carlsons Cod Liver Oil Super 1000 mg

Posted by Reviewer2558083 on Mar 03, 2010

I like Carlson Labs Cod Liver Oil gel caps. Its affordable and the quality is good. Its easier for me to take the gel caps than a liquid.

none

Posted by Reviewer2789027 on Jan 30, 2010

My doctors and I feel that these oils are important to everyone's healthand these capsules are easier and more palatible than using the oil.

EXCELLENT QUALITY AND EASY TO TAKE

Posted by Reviewer2722574 on Dec 17, 2009

I have been taking this brand for 2 months, and I like it so far. I always take it during a meal and I have not had any of the cod liver taste in my mouth nor any burping. Very easy to swallow.