cod liver oil for fibromalgia condition

Posted by Reviewer1394411 on Oct 07, 2009

I have been taking cod liver oil softgels to help with my fibromalgia symptoms. There was a time when I had frequent tissue pain, especially in my shoulders and my legs, which prevented me from sitting in a tub or even on the floor without severe pain. Now I am more flexible and have very little symptoms. I am basically pain free.

Quality product

Posted by Reviewer1408147 on Jan 15, 2008

We just started using this product, but with Carlson's great reputation and recommendation by doctors I'm sure it will prove its worth.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1430202 on Oct 22, 2009

I am a firm believer in the benefits of cod liver oil. It is good for the bones and skin. I have tried other brands, but I have found Carlson Cod Liver Oil to give the best benefit. I would highly recommend this product!

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer1462128 on Jan 13, 2011

Great quality fish oil.

Carlson Labs, Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1474031 on Sep 29, 2009

By far the best Oil Supplement.

LK

Posted by Reviewer1006216 on Oct 27, 2008

LOVE THIS STUFF !!

Gels are a great alternative to the liquid

Posted by Reviewer1477392 on Oct 05, 2008

I was taking liquid cod liver oil in the morning with orange juice and had trouble with burping fish throughout the day. I like these gels because they are easy to swallow and don't make me burp or taste fish throughout the day. I am very satisfied with this product.

One of the best omega products out there.

Posted by Reviewer1520895 on Oct 28, 2008

I've been using this product for a long time, after trying a bunch of other brands' fish oil capsules. These don't smell, don't make you smell, and they work. They keep my cholesterol in check, and I can tell a big difference in how my muscles feel and how my circulation works when I take these and garlic religiously. I highly recommend this product.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1525606 on Jan 12, 2008

This is the cod and fish oil brand I trust based in part by the recommendation of Dr Mercola at mercola-dot-com. This was a great deal at iHerb!

Very High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1527442 on May 12, 2009

Great high vitamin cod liver oil with a reputation of high quality. A company that regularly tests for purity.