Cod Liver Oil Super 1000

Posted by Reviewer3162990 on Aug 12, 2008

Excellent, Great for Skin. I take 6 a Day

Fish Oil Carlson

Posted by Reviewer2346011 on Aug 22, 2008

This is my second order from iherb. The service and product are very good. I am very pleased. Will reorder again.

only the best

Posted by Reviewer1764568 on Sep 01, 2008

carlsons is known for high quality

high quality Omega 3s without the taste

Posted by Reviewer3046448 on Sep 06, 2008

Members of my family have a psychological aversion to cod liver oil. I personally take Carlon's lemon-flavored liquid and it does NOT taste fishy. However, my husband, son and daughter-in-law won't even experiment with one little taste of the liquid (big babies!). However, they WILL swallow the softgel capsules. My daughter-in-law started taking these while she was expecting our granddaughter, and we are all proud to say that our now-3-year-old has been highly intelligent right from birth -- we think that these Carlson cod liver oil capsules can take some of the credit!

Mrs. Wilson

Posted by CheryleWilson on Sep 19, 2008

Great product....high quality

Cod Liver Oil

Posted by Reviewer1862617 on Sep 28, 2008

Very good price easy to swallow

Simply the best

Posted by Reviewer1378681 on Oct 01, 2008

The best fish oil company I have found. I take this as directed in the fall and winter months, along with fish oil (Carlson also)...

Favorite Fish Oil

Posted by Reviewer2893183 on Oct 01, 2008

Carlson's is the best. My baby even takes the liquid lemon for his exczema. and loves it.

Gels are a great alternative to the liquid

Posted by Reviewer1477392 on Oct 05, 2008

I was taking liquid cod liver oil in the morning with orange juice and had trouble with burping fish throughout the day. I like these gels because they are easy to swallow and don't make me burp or taste fish throughout the day. I am very satisfied with this product.

good quality,exellent value

Posted by Reviewer2417295 on Oct 14, 2008

free from detectable levels of mercury,cadium,lead,pcbs and 28 other contaminants,fish used in these oils are caught in unpolluted waters near norway.i find this product brillant.ken{dublin ireland}