July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3, For Kids, 400 IU, 0.34 fl oz (10 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Feb 13, 2011

Our youngest children cannot take pills and they balk at taking vitamins. I was worried that I would have to fight to get them to take these drops too, and that it would, in the end, just be more money wasted. NOT SO! They take the drops readily and happily. They really have no taste at all. Our family doc says a Vit. D supplement is a must, so I'll never be without this. Thanks!

Carlson Labs, For Kids, Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Dec 13, 2010

So easy to take, no taste but my daughter is always excited to take it on her bread every morning!

Sneaky Way to Give Kids D3

Posted by Reviewer2259707 on Nov 14, 2011

I was giving my kids the gummy d3 vitamins, but switched to these drops after concern about the sugar in the gummies. I put a drop or two in their favorite foods and they don't notice a thing.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1031643 on Dec 09, 2011

We had been using the Carlson Baby drops, since our daughter was born. Those lasted a yr and noticed they no longer make it under that label. It looks like the baby drops were relabeled as "Kids" all the same stuff just a different label on the container. My wife(6Kiu), daughter(400iu), and I(4K) all take Vit D3 drops. Our daughter, 15mnths, has only been sick once for a day and only had a fever once in her life for a few hours. I haven't been sick in 5yrs, although this is only on facet to stay healthy it is a very important component to keep your immune revved up to fit off anything.

Lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011

Easy to use - I put a drop or two on my 6 year old daughter's toast n the morning! She is very healthy compared to other kids at school. We give her cod liver oil as well (she doesn't like taking that!).

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »