LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Posted by Reviewer3218335 on Feb 13, 2011

Our youngest children cannot take pills and they balk at taking vitamins. I was worried that I would have to fight to get them to take these drops too, and that it would, in the end, just be more money wasted. NOT SO! They take the drops readily and happily. They really have no taste at all. Our family doc says a Vit. D supplement is a must, so I'll never be without this. Thanks!

Carlson Labs, For Kids, Ddrops, Liquid Vitamin D3

Posted by Reviewer1884349 on Dec 13, 2010

So easy to take, no taste but my daughter is always excited to take it on her bread every morning!

Sneaky Way to Give Kids D3

Posted by Reviewer2259707 on Nov 14, 2011

I was giving my kids the gummy d3 vitamins, but switched to these drops after concern about the sugar in the gummies. I put a drop or two in their favorite foods and they don't notice a thing.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1031643 on Dec 09, 2011

We had been using the Carlson Baby drops, since our daughter was born. Those lasted a yr and noticed they no longer make it under that label. It looks like the baby drops were relabeled as "Kids" all the same stuff just a different label on the container. My wife(6Kiu), daughter(400iu), and I(4K) all take Vit D3 drops. Our daughter, 15mnths, has only been sick once for a day and only had a fever once in her life for a few hours. I haven't been sick in 5yrs, although this is only on facet to stay healthy it is a very important component to keep your immune revved up to fit off anything.

Lasts forever!

Posted by Reviewer1193394 on Dec 15, 2011

Easy to use - I put a drop or two on my 6 year old daughter's toast n the morning! She is very healthy compared to other kids at school. We give her cod liver oil as well (she doesn't like taking that!).

Great Value

Posted by Reviewer1065615 on Jun 14, 2012

Best price for such a large quantity. Easy 1 drop that goes right on my kids tongue. They think it's fun. Easy for newborns too instead of the full 1cc of other brands.

Vitamin D3 drops for kids!

Posted by Reviewer2718787 on Oct 08, 2012

These are for grandkids! I take the adult version and so does their mommy! Easy to give to kids!

Great

Posted by Reviewer2650710 on May 12, 2010

Great that these have no taste or aftertaste. Kids happily line up to take these. I'm glad they meet the D requirement for the children and they're not the nasty variety! Also from a brand we trust. I was hesitant to supplement but when my labs came back low and I spend a lot of time in the sun and outside it made me realize the children needed a supp too.

great quality

Posted by Reviewer2761270 on Nov 17, 2011

seems quality product

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1927445 on Jan 25, 2011

Very high quality vitamin D supplement for children

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »