July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, E•Gems Elite, 400 IU, 120 Soft Gels

The best

Posted by Reviewer3056530 on Jun 23, 2007

I've used E-Gems Elite for probably 20 years. Can't go wrong with Carlson and this E version contains the necessary two parts of Vitamin E ... tocopherols and tocotrienols. Only way to go.

considered by most experts to be the best vitamin e available.

Posted by Reviewer2376042 on Nov 09, 2007

I've heard a number of nutritionally oriented physicians say that this is the only vitamin e that they'll use, so I love that iherb carries it and at such a great price.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1000065 on Jan 17, 2008

A few years ago I was suffering from a severe health condition. I was advised to take Carlson's fish oil along with a good natural vitamin E. After much research, I chose this brand. Shortly after I started taking both products, my symptoms began to disappear until I was completely symptom-free. I'm now healthy and feel great, but continue to take this vitamin E (and the fish oil) to keep me that way. I think the E-Gems Elite are of outstanding quality.

Excellent advanced E

Posted by Reviewer1793628 on Nov 24, 2007

A broad spectrum E with a mix of gamma, beta and delta. Excellent. Also great for skin problems, burns etc. I had an eye inflammation and used it for that.

Love Carlsons Vitamin E!

Posted by Reviewer3097292 on Oct 30, 2007

I have complete confidence taking this Vitamin E product, that it is the best quality available for me. I like the idea that it is natural, and contains the whole E complex.