Good For Senior Citizens

Posted by 5366478102630299389 on Sep 12, 2012

I'd read about supplements for senior citizens that stated in later years vitamin A should be lower because the liver doesn't process vitamin A as well. The amount should be restricted to 5,000 IU (100% RDA). At the time, I was in my mid-50s and a blood test showed I was in the early stage of fatty liver. This was the only multiple vitamin I could find at that level. Due to other health issues, other supplements and my diet take care of most of the % that are below 100% of RDA. Due to some food restrictions, I'm not able to meet the Biotin level. That is the one thing I'd like to see higher (oops, clicked on one star too many) For better sleeping at night, I take a magnesium/calcium supplement (I want it separate from my morning supplement) and inositol (I'll be taking one that has choline combined with it in a couple of months, as I'm making some changes).

can't take

Posted by Reviewer2121700 on Nov 10, 2011

these vitamin make us burb fish oil so bad,we can't take them.this is the first time this has happened.

order

Posted by Reviewer2894855 on Jul 09, 2011

exactly what i ordered.

Love these!

Posted by Reviewer2261971 on Jul 05, 2011

Only fish oil vitamins I am able to take without feeling sick. No aftertaste or unpleasant side effects. Have been using Carlson products for years and love their quality products.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Mar 15, 2011

We trust Carlson for its superb quality. Thanks, iHerb!

from Latvia

Posted by Reviewer2582418 on Dec 07, 2010

Good, by again

great company

Posted by Reviewer3357618 on Nov 23, 2010

I really like Carlson products. This is a great multi that includes their high quality fish oil.

all in one!

Posted by Reviewer3286128 on Mar 18, 2010

I don't like taking pills so the fact that I can get my multivitamin and fish oil in one pill is great.

nice

Posted by Reviewer1857319 on May 12, 2009

i like that product so far and i will buy again

Heard was the best

Posted by Reviewer1737001 on Feb 05, 2009

Heard it was the best and I am well pleased

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »