Love this!

Posted by Reviewer1330802 on Aug 03, 2012

I love the fact that I can take Aloe Vera internally without having to drink it. This product delivers! I am only half way thru my bottle (Taking 3 per day this is a 2 month supply) but already my skin is so soft all over and it has never felt this way before. Also scars from mosquito bites, cuts, etc.. are healing quite nicely and almost as if there is no trace of scar tissue at all. This product works from the inside out and the proof is showing in my skin! I was taking this to help heal an ulcer in my stomach but the fact that I can see results within a month in my skin tells me that this is working in many more areas of my body. I will be buying this product again and again!

DAN!

Posted by Reviewer1058120 on Nov 26, 2012

if you are biocorrection autism, it is a miracle remedy for healing of the intestinal mucosa. If you do the biofilm protocol and virastop therapy, then you must add the aloe, I give it to my son 4 years, 1 capsule 3 times a day for half an hour before meals, this brand works well !!! To us it is very helpful for constipation, digestive. The same study was conducted to determine the antimicrobial activity of aloe vera juice in vitro against gram-positive bacteria (Mycobacterium smegmatis, Staphylococcus aureus, Enterococcus faecalis, Micrococcus luteus and Bacillus sphericus), Gram-negative bacteria (Pseudomonas aeruginosa, Klebsiella pneumoniae, Escherichia coli and Salmonella Typhimurium) and Candida Albicans. Studies have shown that aloe vera juice has antimicrobial activity against M. smegmatis, Klebsiella. pneumoniae, E. faecalis, M. luteus, C. Albicans and B. sphericus, but has no inhibitory effect against other strains of bacteria. The lowest inhibitory effect was found for M. luteus, while C. Albicans was the most sensitive strain. Thus, the antibacterial activity of the tested juice was found effective primarily against gram-positive bacteria.There were evaluated the sensitivity of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus to the gel of Aloe Vera. It was found that both species are sensitive to aloe, but the greatest effect was obtained against Staphylococcus aureus. Just my son improved skin become more moist and supple. It works just as well, along with mastica gum to the mucosa.

Not what I thought.

Posted by 4853612647520682963 on Aug 06, 2013

Wow! We thought this was going to be the answer for my daughters scalp eczema and facial acne. She took less than the recommended dose for three weeks and pretty near had a bowel obstruction. She blew up with gas and cramping. It might not be for everybody.

잘 샀어요~

Posted by Reviewer1038100 on Mar 17, 2011

액체 타입으로 된거보다 훨씬 낫네요 액체타입으로 된거 맛이 정말 상상을 초월하던데.. 차라리 한약을 먹는게 낫지 -_-; 알약타입은 거부감도 없고 농축배율도 높아서 좋아요~ 저렴하게 잘산듯.

A real good product !

Posted by 5232153012563309826 on Apr 09, 2015

I take 4caps/day for only 1 week and i realise that my skin become smoother and shine,constipation problem gone.i think i want to switch to this brand from now on and i strongly recommend it to you. It works very effective and fast on my body,i guess the manufacturer must have used very good raw aloe leaf to make the capsule. .

good stuff

Posted by 5579840201574472324 on Mar 16, 2015

Great for skin, especially under eyes. Its a little bit gritty, but its pure aloe vera so thats fair enough.

Golden Aloe

Posted by 5559869171557566347 on Apr 18, 2015

So far it seems really good but won't know the real effects for a few weeks

Good source of aloe vera

Posted by Reviewer1001367 on Jan 13, 2014

I've been taking aloe vera for a while. This brand is good value for money.

Good product and reasonable price

Posted by 5189496972196194006 on Feb 03, 2015

Good product and reasonable price

Too laxative to me

Posted by Reviewer2356329 on Jun 08, 2015

I ordered this concentrate, but I didn't realize that it was made of whole leaf. The latex part of the extract caused my bowels to cramp and I got diarrea. Maybe without the latex and with only the gel I might have benefited from this. Another unpleasant side effect was severe insomnia.