Excellent product

Posted by 5253232147103604754 on Feb 01, 2015

I ordered this after reading other suggestions about problems of dryness This product suits me fine. Will continue to buy it.

d

Posted by 5764152921106496683 on Dec 23, 2014

I found this helpful. I used it every other night and it seemed to provide relief.

Helpful for VA

Posted by 5249123369830157148 on Oct 24, 2013

I don't find this to be a miracle cure, but it ia helpful tool in dealing with VA. Like other women, I find 1/3 to 1/2 to be sufficient, and best used right before bed. I do not like the fact that the oil is hydrogenated, though - it concerns me - I don't eat any hydrogenated food, so why would I want to use hydrogenated products there? Also, I don't like the odour that I notice the next day - mild enough, though, that I don't think anyone else notices. Would definitely buy again if I can't find anything better. As I said, a useful tool in the toolbox.

Very good.

Posted by 4812996187997779901 on Sep 27, 2013

Very good (and soothing), but as other reviews have stated is messy if you use a whole suppository. 1/2 seemed to work better.

Careful if using anally

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Oct 26, 2012

I've been using this product for an anal fissure. It's been working so far; very soothing for most of the day, and I'm healing. However, be warned that your first few farts in the morning are basically going to be greasy. In the morning you should probably use the bathroom immediately to avoid anything embarrasing happening. In all, though, it's a small price to pay to get rid of an annoying condition.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1649284 on Aug 30, 2011

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1389257 on Aug 23, 2011

Very good product. It really works for vaginal dryness after menopause.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2805135 on Jul 20, 2011

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

pleased with Vit. E

Posted by Reviewer1947654 on Mar 31, 2011

great item..definately is soothing...helps with menopause systems. Delivered very quickly. Would definately use this company again.

Carlsons Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2128671 on Sep 01, 2010

Absolutely love the product. It got rid of my dryness almost immediately. I only have one complaint-and that is they are almost impossible to remove from the foil covers.It is very frustrating when there are no scissors to hand! Other than that I cannot recommend them highly enough and I will buy them again.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »