Careful if using anally

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Oct 26, 2012

I've been using this product for an anal fissure. It's been working so far; very soothing for most of the day, and I'm healing. However, be warned that your first few farts in the morning are basically going to be greasy. In the morning you should probably use the bathroom immediately to avoid anything embarrasing happening. In all, though, it's a small price to pay to get rid of an annoying condition.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1649284 on Aug 30, 2011

The E suppositories don't work as well as the prescription VagiFem but it does the job without the side effect VagiFem has. It does keep the vagina moist but does not thicken tissues like vagifem does. Other reviewers complained about it being messy but I didn't find it so. I insert it in the morning and find I don't even need a panty liner.

Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2805135 on Jul 20, 2011

I tried this product on the suggestion of my naturopathic doctor. I have found it to be great so far. I did not find it messy, as some people have said. I used it for 7 days and then 3 times a week, before bed. I suffer from menopausal vaginal dryness and am looking for an alternate solution to HRT, which I am attempting to stop using. I wish I had known about this product BEFORE I started using the hormones, with their risk of breast cancer and stroke. Just to know there is something else available is wonderful.

Carlson, Key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer3114269 on Mar 25, 2008

Key E Suppositories are helpful in eliminating dryness and will continue to use this product.

Worksgreat!

Posted by Reviewer1857717 on Feb 24, 2009

Soothes vaginal dryness plus it's a great lub!! :)

My order

Posted by Reviewer1243598 on Mar 12, 2009

I was very pleased with my product I ordered from your company and was also impressed with the delivery time, So much so that I had encouraged friends of mine to try them as well. However after ordering another 4 boxes for my friends I am a bit disappointed that I am still waiting on the order to arrive 10 days later

Post Hysterectomy Help

Posted by Reviewer2026454 on Jan 18, 2008

Since having a hysterectomy a year ago I have searched for something to help relieve vaginal dryness... Carlson Key suppositories have definitely helped the problem.

I would recomend this product highly. Just need patience opening them.

Posted by Reviewer3061660 on Jan 29, 2009

Great product. Hard to get open.

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Jul 03, 2009

Nice product-really need to insert at night before bed time and wear a mini pad as they do tend to leak. They do help a great deal for that vaginal dryness.

healing and soothing

Posted by Reviewer3031816 on Jul 16, 2009

contains cocunut oil which is renouned for healing and antifungal/antibacterial properties. Works well for many types of problems related to these areas.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »