New To iHerb?

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts

Reviews 5-star

ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by Reviewer3326482 on Sep 15, 2009

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Feb 20, 2010

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2824651 on Oct 13, 2010

I wanted to use them for vaginal dryness. They have worked great. Ordering was easy, delivery was timely. Will definitely use this product again.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by Reviewer3140746 on Jun 03, 2009

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

great product

Posted by Denyse on Aug 28, 2011

very effective for several different applications