ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by Reviewer3326482 on Sep 15, 2009

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Feb 20, 2010

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2824651 on Oct 13, 2010

I wanted to use them for vaginal dryness. They have worked great. Ordering was easy, delivery was timely. Will definitely use this product again.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by Reviewer3140746 on Jun 03, 2009

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts (CAR-00554)

Posted by 5136098148618745460 on Nov 02, 2012

Fabulous product. Happy vagina.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1845870 on Apr 10, 2012

After researching and using some products, I found the Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories while looking for another product to try. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It works nicely and the reviews that stated you can cut one suppository into 3 pieces are right on. One whole suppository would be too much for most people but cutting into thirds works perfectly.

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1154048 on May 05, 2012

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

Vaginal dryness

Posted by Cindyblase on Jul 01, 2013

Until your hormones are balanced, with natural progesterone cream, this product relieves dryness where it is needed. Internally lubricating instead of externally, giving you a more natural feeling. Undetectable and very natural feeling.

vitamin E vaginal suppositories

Posted by 5342071236980107321 on Oct 14, 2013

I am using these vitamin E suppositories for vaginal dryness. They are great. However, I would like to see more information on how many days to use them in succession. Some people say 7 days while others say 14. That is a little confusing.