Reviews 5-star

ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by Reviewer3326482 on Sep 15, 2009

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Feb 20, 2010

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2824651 on Oct 13, 2010

I wanted to use them for vaginal dryness. They have worked great. Ordering was easy, delivery was timely. Will definitely use this product again.

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by Reviewer3140746 on Jun 03, 2009

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!