ONLY thing that has ever worked !

Posted by Reviewer3326482 on Sep 15, 2009

I tried EVERYTHING for vaginal dryness, including prescription estrogen creme from my doc. After 3 miserable months, NOTHING worked! Then,as a last resort I decided to try the vitamin E suppositories, and although, I thought it sounded too easy and too good to be true, they are a true miracle worker for me! They are the only thing that stopped the dryness. I will never allow myself to run out of these. I can't recommend them enough !

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer3015252 on Feb 20, 2010

I had Invasive Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Anal Canal, underwent treatment in July/August Chemo/Radiation and was in such terrible pain and on morphine until December when I began using these suppositories in both the Vanginal and Anal Canal. It was an overnight relief and I was off the morphine in 4 days after that. Carlson makes a great product!

KEY E SUPPOSITORIES

Posted by Reviewer3140746 on Jun 03, 2009

For vaginal dryness associated with menopause, these little gems provide soothing relief. Applicator is not incuded, which you may/may not need. I used nightly for 10 nights, then 3 X week thereafter. Unless you sleep upside down, watch out for leaks! Can also use daytime natural vaginal gel to boost healing. What an improvement! And I had the products in my hand in 2 days, from order to front door!

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2824651 on Oct 13, 2010

I wanted to use them for vaginal dryness. They have worked great. Ordering was easy, delivery was timely. Will definitely use this product again.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1504997 on Nov 06, 2016

I suffer from Sjogrens which is a disease which attacks the moisture glands in the body. From my early 30's I have experienced terrible issues and was even unable to use tampons as the pain was too great from labial dryness (sorry if TMI but others with SS will appreciate the honest feedback). I bought these to try some time ago now, and then re-ordered more. I am now post menopausal after a full hysterectomy so the dryness issue then became worse and extended internally. These suppositories make a huge difference. I am able to gauge the severity of the dryness when I use one and don't have much oily discharge from them the next day, so will use another during the day but may have to use panty liner for any oily discharge. Generally I use them nightly. I have gone for periods of time not using them to see the difference. I can say for anyone with Sjogrens who suffers from dryness issues down below, that these help the labial side of dryness and internal dryness as well. These help ease the dryness and burning. Also another tip for those people with Sjogrens and issues externally down below, wash in Sorbelene cream and use a natural type of nappy rash cream externally. It makes a world of difference!!!

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts (CAR-00554)

Posted by 5136098148618745460 on Nov 02, 2012

Fabulous product. Happy vagina.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1845870 on Apr 10, 2012

After researching and using some products, I found the Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories while looking for another product to try. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It works nicely and the reviews that stated you can cut one suppository into 3 pieces are right on. One whole suppository would be too much for most people but cutting into thirds works perfectly.

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1154048 on May 05, 2012

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

Vaginal dryness

Posted by Cindyblase on Jul 01, 2013

Until your hormones are balanced, with natural progesterone cream, this product relieves dryness where it is needed. Internally lubricating instead of externally, giving you a more natural feeling. Undetectable and very natural feeling.