Good product

Posted by 5050968036455382867 on Jan 02, 2014

Works well for me

Works as I expected; very good product

Posted by Reviewer2008877 on Nov 13, 2013

This product is mild and good. I have had a great relief of the symptoms I had for the lack of estrogens. A little difficult to apply because it slides out but other than that is wonderful.

really works

Posted by 4612098674711555969 on Oct 30, 2013

I went thur your reviews before buying this item and must say it works just like they said it would i love these Suppostorories i am sixty two and was suffering from dryness and wanted something natural this fit the and it works well.

Excellent product

Posted by 5017393311089248503 on Oct 30, 2013

This product is the only one that I have found to give me relief from vaginal dryness. Since I started using this I have absolutely no more pain and can finally continue to enjoy our lives together.

Helpful for VA

Posted by 5249123369830157148 on Oct 24, 2013

I don't find this to be a miracle cure, but it ia helpful tool in dealing with VA. Like other women, I find 1/3 to 1/2 to be sufficient, and best used right before bed. I do not like the fact that the oil is hydrogenated, though - it concerns me - I don't eat any hydrogenated food, so why would I want to use hydrogenated products there? Also, I don't like the odour that I notice the next day - mild enough, though, that I don't think anyone else notices. Would definitely buy again if I can't find anything better. As I said, a useful tool in the toolbox.

vitamin E vaginal suppositories

Posted by 5342071236980107321 on Oct 14, 2013

I am using these vitamin E suppositories for vaginal dryness. They are great. However, I would like to see more information on how many days to use them in succession. Some people say 7 days while others say 14. That is a little confusing.

Very good.

Posted by 4812996187997779901 on Sep 27, 2013

Very good (and soothing), but as other reviews have stated is messy if you use a whole suppository. 1/2 seemed to work better.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1133960 on Aug 10, 2013

Used this to help heal an anal fissure. Unfortunately (although they relieved some of the pain) my fissure was chronic and surgery is now required. Good product though, and easy to use :P

Vaginal dryness

Posted by Cindyblase on Jul 01, 2013

Until your hormones are balanced, with natural progesterone cream, this product relieves dryness where it is needed. Internally lubricating instead of externally, giving you a more natural feeling. Undetectable and very natural feeling.

Great value pack!

Posted by 5053040428578630556 on Jun 22, 2013

Great product and 24 pack is a great savings.