Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2824651 on Oct 13, 2010

I wanted to use them for vaginal dryness. They have worked great. Ordering was easy, delivery was timely. Will definitely use this product again.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2436543 on Nov 02, 2009

Works much better to sooth iritated tissues compared to other OTC medications. Have to wear a pad as it gets a little messy. I was disappointed by the timing of the shipment. It took a week between the order placement and receive date.

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Jul 03, 2009

Nice product-really need to insert at night before bed time and wear a mini pad as they do tend to leak. They do help a great deal for that vaginal dryness.

healing and soothing

Posted by Reviewer3031816 on Jul 16, 2009

contains cocunut oil which is renouned for healing and antifungal/antibacterial properties. Works well for many types of problems related to these areas.

I would recomend this product highly. Just need patience opening them.

Posted by Reviewer3061660 on Jan 29, 2009

Great product. Hard to get open.

My order

Posted by Reviewer1243598 on Mar 12, 2009

I was very pleased with my product I ordered from your company and was also impressed with the delivery time, So much so that I had encouraged friends of mine to try them as well. However after ordering another 4 boxes for my friends I am a bit disappointed that I am still waiting on the order to arrive 10 days later

Post Hysterectomy Help

Posted by Reviewer2026454 on Jan 18, 2008

Since having a hysterectomy a year ago I have searched for something to help relieve vaginal dryness... Carlson Key suppositories have definitely helped the problem.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2142395 on Apr 29, 2009

I bought these with not much anticipation that they would help but they did. They are a little messy but after the second use I got used to the messy feeling. I would say give these a try and I will be ordering more for sure.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by Reviewer1654490 on May 15, 2011

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!