July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts

My order

Posted by Reviewer1243598 on Mar 12, 2009

I was very pleased with my product I ordered from your company and was also impressed with the delivery time, So much so that I had encouraged friends of mine to try them as well. However after ordering another 4 boxes for my friends I am a bit disappointed that I am still waiting on the order to arrive 10 days later

Vitamin E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer2896447 on Jul 03, 2009

Nice product-really need to insert at night before bed time and wear a mini pad as they do tend to leak. They do help a great deal for that vaginal dryness.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2142395 on Apr 29, 2009

I bought these with not much anticipation that they would help but they did. They are a little messy but after the second use I got used to the messy feeling. I would say give these a try and I will be ordering more for sure.

Didn't work for what I needed it for

Posted by Reviewer1654490 on May 15, 2011

I used this product every night for over 6 weeks. It did not help with my extreme vaginal dryness.

Caused a strong allergic reaction.

Posted by Leione on Apr 18, 2014

These suppositories contain vitamin E, a powerful soothing agent known for relieving burning, itching and irritation, and may help some people, but they didn't work for me: I had a strong allergic reaction to them. They didn't offer me any relief, just burning and irritation that wouldn't go away for almost two days.