Great value pack!

Posted by 5053040428578630556 on Jun 22, 2013

Great product and 24 pack is a great savings.

helps ease discomfort!

Posted by 5633937399060134838 on Jun 16, 2013

Nice if you're feeling dry or your vagina feels of balance! They melt quickly so pop them in the freezer before using them so you can insert easier! I use them at night with a pantry liner as well!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1104819 on Apr 03, 2013

I am on a hormone-suppressing drug for Breast cancer, and this is the first product that has relieved my awful vaginal pain and dryness. I didn't find it messy at all, no dripping whatsover. I opened it with scissors and started at the bottom and worked my way up. I will keep this handy for sure!!

Carlson Labs, Key•E Suppositories, with Natural Vitamin E, 24 Soothing Inserts (CAR-00554)

Posted by 5136098148618745460 on Nov 02, 2012

Fabulous product. Happy vagina.

Tres efficace

Posted by 5298224334430471056 on Oct 27, 2012

Ne coule pas. Un produit hydratant et nourrissant. Je recommande.

Careful if using anally

Posted by Reviewer2097960 on Oct 26, 2012

I've been using this product for an anal fissure. It's been working so far; very soothing for most of the day, and I'm healing. However, be warned that your first few farts in the morning are basically going to be greasy. In the morning you should probably use the bathroom immediately to avoid anything embarrasing happening. In all, though, it's a small price to pay to get rid of an annoying condition.

No thanks

Posted by Reviewer1333587 on Sep 22, 2012

Messy not soothing.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2295859 on Jun 15, 2012

Good for dryness

carlsons key E Suppositories

Posted by Reviewer1154048 on May 05, 2012

I bought these after suffering terrible from vaginal dryness and cant use hrt,they are a miracle cure,fabulous i have got my life back now,my love life is great and im so much happier,i would recommend these 100%

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1845870 on Apr 10, 2012

After researching and using some products, I found the Carlson Labs Key E Suppositories while looking for another product to try. After reading the reviews, I decided to give it a try and I'm glad I did. It works nicely and the reviews that stated you can cut one suppository into 3 pieces are right on. One whole suppository would be too much for most people but cutting into thirds works perfectly.