The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1109218 on Oct 31, 2009

This product is economical, good quality, convenient to use (measuring scoop enclosed) and dissolves well in beverages (make sure to stir vigorously).

Easy vitamin C

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Simply in juice or water, disolves fast, good taste. I will switch to Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 because I forget to take it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

excellent vitamin c

Posted by Reviewer2718035 on Feb 20, 2011

great value and great quality

Best way to megadose vit. C

Posted by Reviewer3054106 on Jun 23, 2011

Buffered vitamin C

The best and easiest.

Posted by Reviewer2366768 on Aug 12, 2011

This is the easiest to dispense all my dogs eat it especially the ones that can find pills in their meals.

Excellent choice!

Posted by Reviewer1734794 on Oct 28, 2011

This is the only buffered vitamin c I have bought that is mildly taste when taken in small amounts and dissolves very easily in water or juice. My son takes this without any fuss. He has extremely picky taste buds.

Cheap and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

Very Nice C

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Aug 08, 2011

This stuff is now my favorite vitamin C. It mixes pretty well with water alone - I add mine with a greens supplement and it neutralizes the bitter greens well. It seems to give me a little boost in the mornings - you don't need much - 1/4 teaspoon. Looking forward to seeing how this supports the immune system in the upcoming winter.

no hassel

Posted by Reviewer2131376 on Aug 13, 2009

easy to take ,and no bad taste

Review

Posted by Reviewer3089461 on Mar 04, 2010

Very good product. Hard to get past the taste, though. Using warm to hot water helps. Haven't found anything to cover the flavor.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »