Best way to megadose vit. C

Posted by Reviewer3054106 on Jun 23, 2011

Buffered vitamin C

Best price, standard quality

Posted by Reviewer3176701 on Jul 20, 2013

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice!

Posted by Reviewer2092041 on Oct 30, 2014

Perfect Product, very agreable to take with a juice! 3g vitamin c a day, keeps the doctor away!

The best and easiest.

Posted by Reviewer2366768 on Aug 12, 2011

This is the easiest to dispense all my dogs eat it especially the ones that can find pills in their meals.

Excellent choice!

Posted by Reviewer1734794 on Oct 28, 2011

This is the only buffered vitamin c I have bought that is mildly taste when taken in small amounts and dissolves very easily in water or juice. My son takes this without any fuss. He has extremely picky taste buds.

Very Nice C

Posted by Reviewer2348302 on Aug 08, 2011

This stuff is now my favorite vitamin C. It mixes pretty well with water alone - I add mine with a greens supplement and it neutralizes the bitter greens well. It seems to give me a little boost in the mornings - you don't need much - 1/4 teaspoon. Looking forward to seeing how this supports the immune system in the upcoming winter.

Cheap and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

Still waiting to try.

Posted by Reviewer3304253 on Dec 24, 2011

Havent opened the packet yet, but it seems like very nice value. I guess it cant be any worse than the other similar products so should be a good deal.

Well...

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Aug 01, 2012

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

no hassel

Posted by Reviewer2131376 on Aug 13, 2009

easy to take ,and no bad taste

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »