The Best.

Posted by Reviewer1109218 on Oct 31, 2009

This product is economical, good quality, convenient to use (measuring scoop enclosed) and dissolves well in beverages (make sure to stir vigorously).

Top Quality Vit C

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Jan 18, 2010

Excellent non-acidic vitamin C crystals at a great price. I will continue to purchase this for as long as iherb stock it.

Easy vitamin C

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 23, 2013

Simply in juice or water, disolves fast, good taste. I will switch to Source Naturals Wellness C-1000 because I forget to take it. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

EXCELLENT

Posted by Reviewer3011160 on Aug 24, 2009

EXCELLENT product. EXCELLENT price. EXCELLENT delivery time. Only one week to Australia. Amazing.

Best way to megadose vit. C

Posted by Reviewer3054106 on Jun 23, 2011

Buffered vitamin C

Best price, standard quality

Posted by Reviewer3176701 on Jul 20, 2013

I and many members of my family and friends have been taking this for years. Best price we could find including shipping. It has slightly bitter taste (just as it should have according to what it is). If you are looking for Calcium Ascorbate, you found it.

Cheap and convenient

Posted by Reviewer3242804 on Dec 15, 2011

This product is cost effective when calculated at $ per mg of vitamin C. Moreover, I easy to prepare and I give it to my children in the milk glas in the morning, so it easy to take.

Review

Posted by Reviewer3089461 on Mar 04, 2010

Very good product. Hard to get past the taste, though. Using warm to hot water helps. Haven't found anything to cover the flavor.

Just started this Mild C because my sister swears by it

Posted by 5008030294164759036 on Jun 17, 2016

I have a low immune system and get congestions so a lot. My sister has been using this for over a year and has not had a congestion since she started using the Mild C crystals. Ergo, thought I should try it. I can say it is easy to use. First thing in the morning I put the amount suggested in my coffee cup with equal amounts (1/4 cup) of cold water and grape juice. Let it sit about 5 minutes after you stir to dissolve, stir again and drink. I can't even taste it. Then I pour my coffee in my cup and even though I don't see any C left, that will get it all. I'll update review in 6 months.

Well...

Posted by Reviewer1043272 on Aug 01, 2012

A good label, a good product, but like all preparations of the same, the contents do not completely dissolve in water.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »